Some of my forecasts

Status
Not open for further replies.

LivetoTrade

@4xpip,
What's ailing the Chf/Jpy? Considered the safe haven - yet in so much consolidation.

Can it move without support from Eur or Gbp?

Sir, what can be a good stop for the Eur/Aud and Aud/Chf - please.
The EUR/AUD has potential to drop to the WS2 at 1.2950, and it looks likely that will be the case. Any move under 1.2937 is when the entire structure of the UP needs a 2nd look.

If you are holding the AUD/CHF, the only thing I can say to that is be patient. My MR1 at .9526 figures to be containment, but strong obviations are found on the daily and weekly for the strong move south. If the recent peak at .9537 is taken out, then there is something more deeper that would be going on that would need a 2nd look.

Re: Report from the OB/OS FX Correlator

It's not out of the question it would not make it back to the WS2 at 1.2958, but I sincerely doubt it.
I'm all in a tangle. Too many (k)nots in that statement :(

Djia Is certainly in a position where a breakout could happen any moment this week up or down. On the h4 chart below you see the future kumo has turned bearish ..thelarge candle on 29th nov played out well then there was some sideways uptrend and then it headed south to the top cloud and there was a kumo bounce and that is what is happening currently kinjun is flat , a flat kinjun means market is dead, consolidated breakouts are very near!. it is struggling its way up! this shows that the north momentum has gotten weak and the move up might not be to strong and as it is at a key resistance level Though It looks as if it It want to move south I am not predicting or expecting I prefer it moving south though but it has nothing to do with it the index certainly does not know anything about my feeling !

Last edited:
Re: Report from the OB/OS FX Correlator

I'm all in a tangle. Too many (k)nots in that statement :(
I looked at the chart And if I were trading this I would stay out of this pair for now. but if I had an option to take a small risk I would buy this pair with a monthly target of 600 pips with a stop loss below the all time low support(its not at all that far away now)! Higher time frames are in a range consolidation ! 600 pips looks achievable if looked monthly ! Price has drifted to far away from the clouds ! there should be a pullback!

Watch for a strong reaction at the WS2 at 83.25. There was a prefect hit on my WS3 at 82.54 on a continuation. If 83.25 gets taken out comfortably, then we should be back in the UP.
This seems to be a broad base consolidation which means the peak at 91.37 6 weeks ago should be broken, as we still head to the higher confines of the 96.00 range. That has been my outlook for the last 10 weeks. It's just the route is different than expected.

You are probably dealing with FA type of data in asking the question about the CHF/JPY needing support from the EUR or GBP. From an analytical point of view, these days the CHF/JPY will not head north until we see USD weakness. This is because the JPY these days has virtually no effect on any of the crosses which means the CHF will have to show some muscle against the USD before we see the CHF/JPY take off north. I essence, the general rule is when the USD/CHF moves south, the EUR/USD and GBP/USD move north.
I hope you see how I tied that together without implying the CHF/JPY is getting support from the EUR or GBP.

@4xpip,
What's ailing the Chf/Jpy? Considered the safe haven - yet in so much consolidation.

Can it move without support from Eur or Gbp?

Hills, every market you can think of hates the kijun when it is in a sharp trend. That is even noticeable in the weather this time of the year.

Here's the proof, because it applies to all trends. If your temperature has been dropping steadily of late, then take the highest high in Mumbai in the last 26 days, and the lowest high (Only dealing with the high temps for now.). Divide that answer by 2. Whatever that answer is, tell me the odds of the high hitting that in the next several days. It might come close, and it might spike through it, but it will drop sharply if it does.

These are just practical ways I like to prove and show how trends work.

Hey Paul... The E/U hates the KS on all higher time frames or what :)? As does the E/A and the E/J...infact isnt that the case will all the E pairs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J Introductions 2
U Forex 2