Some of my forecasts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Report from the OB/OS FX Correlator

this is the hourly, and this is what i mean when i say it is getting close. The euro, aussie, and kiwi are the most os and the yen and usd are the most ob, but still pointed in their respective directions. When the momentum gives out and the lines tilt, that's when it is ready for longs on the eur/usd, eur/jpy, aud/usd, aud/jpy, nzd/usd, nzd/jpy-- all with respect to the hourly.
Eta ??

Timepass, I'm asking the same question. What do you mean by ETA?
Expected Time of Arrival (my pop was a railwayman :)).

Any time frame on the reversal? I guess it's going to be a zig-zag reversal, not sharp.

Current level could be it. A couple other levels to look for would be the WS3 at 1.3180 and 1.3150. The latter is absolute containment for the week. That level would have much more than hourly implications to it.

With regard to OB/OS single currencies, the euro is the most OS on every TF from the hourly up to the monthly, and it is #2 on the monthly.
My charts are also showing that 1.3150 could be the MT containment, before it gives way to a correction toward circa 1.3750.

Expected Time of Arrival (my pop was a railwayman :)).

Any time frame on the reversal? I guess it's going to be a zig-zag reversal, not sharp.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J Introductions 2
U Forex 2