Some of my forecasts

Status
Not open for further replies.

LivetoTrade

@4xpip,
wrt Nifty, we see that 1 hour and 4 hour stoch are oversold, and that the TL correction has not happened yet.
Would it be right to expect a correction before further south moves?

You were also expecting a slight weakness in USD to start the week.

Any correlation between markets?

hills_5000

The E/U seems to already have hit the WS2...and hopefully tht will contain for the run north... !! The USD index seems in no mood to go down either....

Sigh !..waiting ..waiting...

Raj, my statements were meant more as the blanket type.
I don't publish the Weekly Forecast for anyone to copy my trades, but after all the time of doing so, it shows trading revolves around more than probability. Respectfully, I would say if you view your trading more in terms of probability, I wouldn't agree or disagree with you. Your successful as a trader, I am too, and that is the bottom line.

As far as following the many pairs that I do, it's really more systematic than anything:
The 11 pairs in my WF are the main ones I use for trading, and there are about 3-4 of them that are on the radar each week to place a trade on. Those 3-4 are followed closely, while the others are still followed with occasional cursory glances.
The other 17 pairs I follow just by checking quickly the charts to see if there is anything I see on the fly. After a few years of doing this, there is much I can see in a chart that I could not spot as quickly 5-7 years ago.
All the other markets are followed just for the sheer pleasure of providing my analysis on. I enjoy it, and it keeps my skills sharp in forecasting other markets.
Paul,
My only point is that if we use if/else or OR statements in our decision making then it is a game of probability. I agree it can vary with person to person and people can have different perspectives.

I am sure that you can see lot of things in a chart with your experience.
Metals have been beaten down badly. Any views on that

Regards
Raj

hills_5000

yes , even am seeing divergence there on the 4H... there is divergence on the E/U 4h and daily charts too.

The daily KS up north on the E/U is quite an attraction for the pair even if the move might get contained at 1.3452.

As we speak the daily lower TL has been toched and retraced. lets see if all these factors make the pair move up.

regards

Not sure about the E/U but USD index should go down.

Regards
Raj

LTT, I posted a Nifty update at Nifty50 Trends.

As far as a correlation between EUR, USD and Nifty, I don't see any, but I never tried.

According to my Weekly Forecast. I said the WS2 could be hit, which implies USD strength.
The next level to watch for is 1.3219. If broken, then we head to 1.3146.

@4xpip,
wrt Nifty, we see that 1 hour and 4 hour stoch are oversold, and that the TL correction has not happened yet.
Would it be right to expect a correction before further south moves?

You were also expecting a slight weakness in USD to start the week.

Any correlation between markets?

Ahh, now our conversation is starting to make even more sense.
There are many times I look at a market with "if, then" statements. Those are markets I either avoid or will trade with a small stop loss.

There are markets such as the NZD/CHF (which I'm holding) that I forecasted with surety. That is just the way things are at times, and why I refer to me making trades that has a high confidence ratio.

Which metals are you talking about?

Paul,
My only point is that if we use if/else or OR statements in our decision making then it is a game of probability. I agree it can vary with person to person and people can have different perspectives.

I am sure that you can see lot of things in a chart with your experience.
Metals have been beaten down badly. Any views on that

Regards
Raj

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J Introductions 2
U Forex 2