Some of my forecasts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Cad/chf

The dip up to this point has been .8994.
The new breakout point has been changed from .8964 to .9023.

I did cut-n-paste this from another thread, but it is on my MT radar, which is why I wanted to post it here.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

The posted chart shows the potential of the drop along with my bias for the market. As a conservative trader, I would wait for a strong break of .8965, and then a correction back to that point, and then initiate the position from there. With a more aggressive stance, I would turn to my weeklies (Not done yet for this week.), and wait for my WR1 to get hit. The one thing that is for sure is that whatever the level will be there will be at least a bounce from that point, and would also have the potential for the reversal.
The reason this market is view as OB is that the candle is flying so high above the cloud (equilibrium), and so there has to be a gravitational pull back to it. When that move begins, then the daily, which has the stochs perfectly curled and strong OB, will makes its move to the top of its cloud at .8816. The daily cloud is very thin, as the bottom is .8777. If that is broken, then it heads to the next key support at .8637. A convincing break of that leads to cluster support on the weekly chart at .8079. The .8637 level is on my radar.

Re: Nzd/chf

The dip to this point is .7078, and the MT drop, as per the original forecast still has a ways to go.

I got alerted to this pair when I was noticing that the CAD/CHF and the NZD/CAD are both due to head south. That could only mean that the NZD/CHF has to head south. Be it far from me to turn down an excellent trading opportunity.

Anywhere between current level (.7153) and .7286 presents an excellent entry that provides some explosive happiness heading south. The weekly kijun at .6565 will be hit, and it could be lower

The other thing to look for is a reaction at the MR1 at .7253, or a firm break of the MP .7124.

Re: Nzd/cad

It seems the reversal has already begun almost from the point of the original post.

This is a case of trying to find the ideal reversal point before a magnificent reversal. I do not know if it will make it all the way, but the bottom of the daily cloud would be perfect at .8056. It has the potential to hit .7564. This is a very slow moving pair. A 500-pip drop is huge.

Re: Gbp/nzd

The peak, up to this point has been 2.0485. We could say the 1st 2 objectives have already been hit. Next is 1.0738, maybe a little lower.

This pair kind of irked me, in spite of my nailing the top. I was forecasting 2.1041 to be the peak, and it was actually 2.1044. I was talking about the dramatic reversal that was about to take place. It happened!It irked me because I did not take advantage of it. My platform was loaded which is why.
It's time to say it again! Get ready! This pair is prepared for a huge reversal.

The nice thing about returning north is that the weekly monthly are in agreement. LT projection shows this pair heading to the 2.2800's (no misprint). The next clear MT target is 2.1411, however, there could be some zigzag motion before we get to that point. For now, 2.0323, 2.0500, 2.0738 appears to be clear MT targets without much interruption.

The chart will come later. Image Shack has problems.

Report from the OB/OS FX Correlator

hosting images

This is the hourly, and this is what I mean when I say it is getting close. The Euro, Aussie, and kiwi are the most OS and the yen and USD are the most OB, but still pointed in their respective directions. When the momentum gives out and the lines tilt, that's when it is ready for longs on the EUR/USD, EUR/JPY, AUD/USD, AUD/JPY, NZD/USD, NZD/JPY-- all with respect to the hourly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J Introductions 2
U Forex 2