Some of my forecasts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Report from the OB/OS FX Correlator

Timepass, I guess I really confused things, then I wrote this: "The EUR/AUD has potential to drop to the WS2 at 1.2950, and it looks likely that will be the case. Any move under 1.2937 is when the entire structure of the UP needs a 2nd look."

Then, we actually made it to the WS2.

Bad wording on my part. Just throw the yarn in trash. Too many k(nots) to untangle.

I'm all in a tangle. Too many (k)nots in that statement :(

SexyTrader

Timepass, I guess I really confused things, then I wrote this: "The EUR/AUD has potential to drop to the WS2 at 1.2950, and it looks likely that will be the case. Any move under 1.2937 is when the entire structure of the UP needs a 2nd look."

Then, we actually made it to the WS2.

Bad wording on my part. Just throw the yarn in trash. Too many k(nots) to untangle.
I admire your vast knowledge on Forex...

I'm just an ultra-instinctive (Stocks, Futures & Options) trader, finding my way through Forex :)

Just wished to know, which Forex Broker would you recommend as the best in the world ? Of course I'm in India, but I have started getting "fascinated" by Forex coz the volume
hence I wish to try my hand ( and leg too!) at Forex....of course Demo-account for starts!

I tried looking up InstaForex, and many such Forex providers, I'm kinda confused :p

Forex looks like a good thing to me...besides its much more volatile hence to my INTENSE liking :p and the leverage 1:1000 looks so tasty :cool:

so kindly guide me....

Hi ST!,

I have had a few brokers and even have a few now with a live account. I have none I would recommend. I've been trading for 7 1/2 years, and every broker I've has had customer service problems, backroom problems, platform stability or execution problems. Brokers have been a nightmare. The irony is I know of no one that truly endorses their broker without an ulterior motive.

This thread gets hit a lot, so any recommendations from the silent readers would be appreciated.

As far as leverage is concerned, anything past 500:1 is pretty much redundant.

I admire your vast knowledge on Forex...

I'm just an ultra-instinctive (Stocks, Futures & Options) trader, finding my way through Forex :)

Just wished to know, which Forex Broker would you recommend as the best in the world ? Of course I'm in India, but I have started getting "fascinated" by Forex coz the volume
hence I wish to try my hand ( and leg too!) at Forex....of course Demo-account for starts!

I tried looking up InstaForex, and many such Forex providers, I'm kinda confused :p

Forex looks like a good thing to me...besides its much more volatile hence to my INTENSE liking :p and the leverage 1:1000 looks so tasty :cool:

so kindly guide me....

hills_5000

Somehow I havent understood why we were talking E/A and A/C moving north and south respectively if the trend was so strong....

Hills, every market you can think of hates the kijun when it is in a sharp trend. That is even noticeable in the weather this time of the year.

Here's the proof, because it applies to all trends. If your temperature has been dropping steadily of late, then take the highest high in Mumbai in the last 26 days, and the lowest high (Only dealing with the high temps for now.). Divide that answer by 2. Whatever that answer is, tell me the odds of the high hitting that in the next several days. It might come close, and it might spike through it, but it will drop sharply if it does.

These are just practical ways I like to prove and show how trends work.

First, the AUD/CHF is not that strong of a trend. For 11 weeks it went east until the giant spurt 3 weeks ago. The strongest indications we have of it heading south is on the daily, and mostly the weekly. It's a matter of time.
EUR/AUD? Okay, so I got tired of looking at it and took my long out. Regardless of what I did on my personal platform, it's a matter of time when it grabs its bearing and heads north.

Somehow I havent understood why we were talking E/A and A/C moving north and south respectively if the trend was so strong....

Re: Single OB/OS Currencies

With regards to this department, I was wrong for the 2nd time since doing a strict evaluation of OB/OS single currencies.

The 4-hour has the EUR as the most OS and the yen and USD as the most OB, so a long on the EUR/USD and EUR/JPY looks good for intraday plays.

With the exception of the monthly with the longs on the GBP/CHF and GBP/AUD, there is nothing ready to go.

Single OB/OS currencies--121411

Hourly: EUR/USD (L), EUR/JPY (L)-- Especially check the time stamp on this TF.
4-hour: EUR/USD (L), EUR/JPY (L)
Daily: Nothing
Weekly: Nothing
Monthly: GBP/CHF (L), GBP/AUD (L)

I'm running out of creative ways to talk about The single currencies, so that's the format I'll do it in from now on, unless there is something out of the ordinary to mention.

LivetoTrade

Watch for a strong reaction at the WS2 at 83.25. There was a prefect hit on my WS3 at 82.54 on a continuation. If 83.25 gets taken out comfortably, then we should be back in the UP.
This seems to be a broad base consolidation which means the peak at 91.37 6 weeks ago should be broken, as we still head to the higher confines of the 96.00 range. That has been my outlook for the last 10 weeks. It's just the route is different than expected.

You are probably dealing with FA type of data in asking the question about the CHF/JPY needing support from the EUR or GBP. From an analytical point of view, these days the CHF/JPY will not head north until we see USD weakness. This is because the JPY these days has virtually no effect on any of the crosses which means the CHF will have to show some muscle against the USD before we see the CHF/JPY take off north. I essence, the general rule is when the USD/CHF moves south, the EUR/USD and GBP/USD move north.
I hope you see how I tied that together without implying the CHF/JPY is getting support from the EUR or GBP.
No, was not asking in terms of FA.

Here, I was trying to understand if any cross pair other than Eur or Gbp can help move the Chf/Jpy northwards.

Djia Is certainly in a position where a breakout could happen any moment this week up or down. On the h4 chart below you see the future kumo has turned bearish ..thelarge candle on 29th nov played out well then there was some sideways uptrend and then it headed south to the top cloud and there was a kumo bounce and that is what is happening currently kinjun is flat , a flat kinjun means market is dead, consolidated breakouts are very near!. it is struggling its way up! this shows that the north momentum has gotten weak and the move up might not be to strong and as it is at a key resistance level Though It looks as if it It want to move south I am not predicting or expecting I prefer it moving south though but it has nothing to do with it the index certainly does not know anything about my feeling !

Sir We have a perfect entry to go short now on djia :) I would like further your views on this market

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J Introductions 2
U Forex 2