Some of my forecasts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Report from the OB/OS FX Correlator

Btw, the silent readers have been pretty silent on this issue :p
If you are in India, and want to do things the right way, I think you have to forget about the 'offshore' brokers and go 'Indie'!! All the regular folks such as Kotak, ICICI, HDFC should be able to provide legit forex trading (only 4 currency pairs), but the leverage will be like the stock futures (you put up 10-20% of the amount being traded) ... actually it is slightly higher and you need to put up only 5-6% of the contract value making leverage of 18:1 approx. Other thing I remember from a 6 month old discussion with my broker was that NSE forex volume is almost as much as Nifty volume.

** I have not even opened a forex account, so my commentary about 'legit' forex accounts is just speculation.
[EDITED for leverage numbers].

hills_5000

Re: Eur/aud

lots of tussle...but E/U seems to be with the bears right now....

The good part is that the Euro index being the most beaten down is trying to recover... lets see how it pans out..

The picture shows the WS2 contained. Now the question is, "Has it started The Move." This pair is now facing its first real test. It is near the MP bottom of the cloud and kijun, and on the hourly also at the bottom of the cloud and the SDCX. If the pair breaks through this area, then the MR2 at 1.3483 looks easy before the month is out.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

LivetoTrade

The picture shows the WS2 contained. Now the question is, "Has it started The Move." This pair is now facing its first real test. It is near the MP bottom of the cloud and kijun, and on the hourly also at the bottom of the cloud and the SDCX. If the pair breaks through this area, then the MR2 at 1.3483 looks easy before the month is out.
Why does it seem like a rough HnS formation to me ??? :confused:

Last edited:

LivetoTrade

I was thinking of a 1-2-3 going the wrong way.

It's due to recover, so I don't think it will happen. Up to this point, it has been an even weaker AUD that has been moving it.
Meaning the Bullish 1-2-3? Yes I noticed that after you mentioned, and the Green (Oh, ok, yellow) candles are quite big and engulfing.

Concerning leverage

I got another thought concerning leverage.

With the strict leverage laws that are no effective here in the USA, it has forced me to think a little creatively towards leverage. Like or not, the best I am going to get in the USA is 50:1.
In my position sizing I added 20% to my account and treat it as such. For each $10,000 in my account, I add $2,000 to it, so it has $12,000. So for each $12,000 in my account, I treat it as $10,000, and so the leverage has no effect.
Proportionally, it works the same on micro accounts. If you were going to fund the account with $100, then do it with $120, then trade it as if there is $100.
In essence, the only difference would be the initial funding.

LivetoTrade

FA type question : what happens if countries opt out of Eurozone?
Back to 1999 days - each country has their own currency.

So Euro no value, right? Maybe a slow process ?

Biggies/ nations, plan, make what they can, then move happens....

Just thinking aloud.

That's a scary thought, but is the only thing outside of TA's within the realm of possibility.
That's why I'm glad I did not get into trading stocks. If a company bankrupts, no amount of TA's will stop that.

FA type question : what happens if countries opt out of Eurozone?
Back to 1999 days - each country has their own currency.

So Euro no value, right? Maybe a slow process ?

Biggies/ nations, plan, make what they can, then move happens....

Just thinking aloud.

image hosting jpeg

LTT, this is a bearish 1-2-3. I don't think it will come to fruition. All that needs to happen is the "1" to get taken out, and it ends the conjecture.

Meaning the Bullish 1-2-3? Yes I noticed that after you mentioned, and the Green (Oh, ok, yellow) candles are quite big and engulfing.

LivetoTrade

Sir,
Eur/Aud :
Would you please look at this and correct me if I went wrong - Isn't this Bullish?

Attachments

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J Introductions 2
U Forex 2