Some of my forecasts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Nzd/chf

This was posted Dec 4th. The peak was .7242, so it fulfilled my parameter. The "explosive happiness" has not happened yet, but it has made some progress.

I got alerted to this pair when I was noticing that the CAD/CHF and the NZD/CAD are both due to head south. That could only mean that the NZD/CHF has to head south. Be it far from me to turn down an excellent trading opportunity.

Anywhere between current level (.7153) and .7286 presents an excellent entry that provides some explosive happiness heading south. The weekly kijun at .6565 will be hit, and it could be lower

The other thing to look for is a reaction at the MR1 at .7253, or a firm break of the MP .7124.

Last edited:
Re: Eur/nzd

As it turned out, 1.7068 was needed for containment. The daily kijun is still in view. The tenken dropped in a big way, as i is now acting as support. Nevertheless, I would still keep 1.7659 on your radar.

Look for containment around 1.7117, and then a strong move to daily kijun at 1.7607, and then the tenken at 1.7659.

Last edited:
Re: Nzd/cad

Even though this pair was in an uptrend at the time I posted this, it only moved 27 additional pips north. As of this writing, current price is .7765. For a pair that moves as slow as this one, that qualifies as a "magnificent reversal". It still has a ways to go.

This is a case of trying to find the ideal reversal point before a magnificent reversal. I do not know if it will make it all the way, but the bottom of the daily cloud would be perfect at .8056. It has the potential to hit .7564. This is a very slow moving pair. A 500-pip drop is huge.

LivetoTrade

The bounce will be minor. There is major cluster R at 30.35. I don't think the bounce will get no the other side of 29.95.
About 8 months ago I was talking about a possibility of a move to the 23.00's. Someone told me there was no way possible. Any rate, it is almost on the radar now.
Actually, JahDave, my EW friend was talking about a dip into the teens. That was even more aggressive than my view.
Yeah, JahDave had a target of $840 for Gold - long term view, and your Ichi cloud showed upto $980 levels.....

hills_5000

Paul thanks for the updates. A request though. If you could mention what these pairs are while doing the updates. Am fairly new so dont quite have the prices embeded in my head , yet except the E/U.

Took me some searching to figure them out :)

Thanks again.

PS : LTT just pointed out something to me...so consider the mid portion of the middle line negated.... :) Thanks LTT

I just wanted to bring everyone up-to-date on my MT forecasts.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J Introductions 2
U Forex 2