Some of my forecasts

Status
Not open for further replies.

LivetoTrade

Paul thanks for the updates. A request though. If you could mention what these pairs are while doing the updates. Am fairly new so dont quite have the prices embeded in my head , yet except the E/U.

Took me some searching to figure them out :)

Thanks again.
Hills why search?
Each post has a heading - please see again :)

Re: Gbp/nzd

image hosting jpg

I've been tracking this pair closely, as I am trying to induldge myself in a long. The 2.0522 target was missed by a pip. Up to this point, today's dip was 2.0523. The pair could go sideways until 2.0497 is hit. Of course the daily kijun cannot be seen on this chart, but the tenken is catching up to it rapidly, so that area will form substantial S.

This was posted just 9 days ago when the price was around 1.9991. The peak up until now is 2.0695. We are getting close to a correction. It should be headed back to 2.0522, and then the daily kijun at 2.0497. That will probably contain, and then we'll see the next leg north.

I have never done this before, but I have to give credit where credit is due.
There has been a lot of talk about brokers. I've been hard on them and it's been justifiable, at least in my narrow little world.
Recently, I had a short on the EUR/AUD with a target for my WS2 at 1.2954. The dip was 1.2933, so I was not happy to wake up and still see my trade running. To cut to the chase, and it did take a while along with some stress, the technical department got back to me and credited my account for about 2 1/2 times the amount the trade would have made me. I was shocked!
Hot Forex is the broker I'm talking about. Their customer service has also been excellent.

LivetoTrade

There has been a lot of talk about brokers. I've been hard on them and it's been justifiable, at least in my narrow little world.
Recently, I had a short on the EUR/AUD with a target for my WS2 at 1.2954. The dip was 1.2933, so I was not happy to wake up and still see my trade running. To cut to the chase, and it did take a while along with some stress, the technical department got back to me and credited my account for about 2 1/2 times the amount the trade would have made me. I was shocked!
Hot Forex is the broker I'm talking about. Their customer service has also been excellent.
Maybe you can send them a link to this thread - so they know you have reciprocated :)

hills_5000

I thought I was to have super merry christmas on LONG E/A... so what were u doing short in the first place....:)

LivetoTrade

Continuation to what I was asking you earlier -

Today, the USD is weaker against the CHF, but the Eur and Gbp are almost flat.... how?

I told them if they do me right, I'll get the word out.
We all know that most traders are looking for a reputable broker they can depend on.

BTW (Now I'm hoping they don't read this.), their platform locks up a lot, then you have to reboot it, and then reset the templates. Still, there has never been a problem executing a trade. There was even a time I made a trade during a very busy time, and it executed and even giving me the benefit of the doubt.

Even with the problem of their platform locking up, that is not an issue by comparison to some of the positives I've experienced with them.

Maybe you can send them a link to this thread - so they know you have reciprocated :)

LTT, good question. It's also the type I really enjoy.

Now you are going to think I'm nuts, so me let say it right off the bat, "The USD is not weaker against the CHF."

Should I stop there or continue? Okay, I'll continue.

The CHF is stronger against the USD. Check the hourly on the CHF on all the crosses and tell me who won the day.
The reason? When I posted my forecast on the USD/CHF during Tokyo, the rate was .9537. That was containment. There was no place for it to go. It did peak at .9544, but who's going to complain over 7 pips? There was still room for the other USD pairs to move in the same respective direction. The reason we see many of them moving sideways today is because they are trying to decide if this is it, or do they want to continue one more leg in the trend.

This is relative to what we talked about at Nifty50. Most USD pairs are under the ADR today. This is because it is decision time. The USD/CHF is above the ADR as is evidenced by the sharp move. There were no options but to head south.

Continuation to what I was asking you earlier -

Today, the USD is weaker against the CHF, but the Eur and Gbp are almost flat.... how?

LivetoTrade

LTT, good question. It's also the type I really enjoy.

Now you are going to think I'm nuts, so me let say it right off the bat, "The USD is not weaker against the CHF."

Should I stop there or continue? Okay, I'll continue.

The CHF is stronger against the USD. Check the hourly on the CHF on all the crosses and tell me who won the day.
The reason? When I posted my forecast on the USD/CHF during Tokyo, the rate was .9537. That was containment. There was no place for it to go. It did peak at .9544, but who's going to complain over 7 pips? There was still room for the other USD pairs to move in the same respective direction. The reason we see many of them moving sideways today is because they are trying to decide if this is it, or do they want to continue one more leg in the trend.

This is relative to what we talked about at Nifty50. Most USD pairs are under the ADR today. This is because it is decision time. The USD/CHF is above the ADR as is evidenced by the sharp move. There were no options but to head south.
Thank you, this is what I meant to ask you earlier, when I said, can Chf/Jpy move even without support from Eur/Gbp.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J Introductions 2
U Forex 2