Some of my forecasts

Status
Not open for further replies.

NANDAMAD

Re: Usd/inr

USD/INR 55.21 54.02 53.30 51.86 51.14 49.95

The return to the trip south has most likely just begun. 52.04 will mark initial support, but key is 51.86. If the is broken, it will be marked by a huge intraday move. If the recent huge drop did not signal the return to the DOWN a break of 51.86 most certainly will. That would clear the path for 50.83 and then 49.01.
..........................................................................................

Last edited:

NANDAMAD

I looked for them, but could not find them, which is why I could not look at them, and I posted the fact I looked for them and why I could not look at them.
Ohhh, except USD/INR. Coming up. Just for Timepass. Weeklies and all.
Why just for time pass? Let us also eat thes X mas cake. Enjoying your nifty forecastes sir,

regards.

hills_5000

its not easy to get USD/INR on charts which also have Ichi....GCI MT4 is one of them.... and that is the only INR pair they provide...

If you go back into the thread.. you will understand that Paul does his best...

It has taken him considerable efforts to do the USD/INR pair...efforts ...to keep himself updated....

If u have a better signal provider... pls enlighten us all...

The settings as explained by Linkon7 in this ichimoku thread appealed to me.

These days I watch nifty, but am not trading it; I am experimenting with a new toy - USDINR. So far I am finding it easier to trade this market. And you are so bad, Paulie. I did specifically ask you for USDINR, EURINR, JPYINR and GBPINR but you don't even look at them :( USDINR is easy, but I can't understand the moves of the other three.

I caught a good move from 52.36 to 54.04, still holding some longs despite the huge fall today :D

Hills, I have Brocco, which now has USD/INR, but none of the other crosses.

its not easy to get USD/INR on charts which also have Ichi....GCI MT4 is one of them.... and that is the only INR pair they provide...

If you go back into the thread.. you will understand that Paul does his best...

It has taken him considerable efforts to do the USD/INR pair...efforts ...to keep himself updated....

If u have a better signal provider... pls enlighten us all...

hills_5000

Re: Usd/inr

That means Nifty is headed north... !!!...and ur forecasts are for the week ...right ?

I think 4850 just flashed ...while I was writing this,,,,pls confirm Paul....

regards

USD/INR 55.21 54.02 53.30 51.86 51.14 49.95

The return to the trip south has most likely just begun. 52.04 will mark initial support, but key is 51.86. If the is broken, it will be marked by a huge intraday move. If the recent huge drop did not signal the return to the DOWN a break of 51.86 most certainly will. That would clear the path for 50.83 and then 49.01.

Weekly Review--121111

As a beginning note, this was week was out of control. It is totally uncommon for 2’s to be hit by the end of Tokyo the first day of the week. That is what happened this past week. Freight trains had their whistles blowing and steam blowing from all stacks.
This is one of my 2 worse weeks this year for the Weekly Forecast.

EUR/USD: There is a reason this pair is having trouble making its move south. That is because it has not made its move north, first. Having said that, it is possible for the WS2 at 1.3273 to be hit. Needless to say, the WR2 at 1.3497 should be hit, and if this is the week of the strong breakaway north, then look for the WR3 at 1.3591 to be hit.

The WS3 at 1.3179 was hit on Monday, and the market never recovered.

USD/JPY: There is now cluster R at 77.95. If that is broken, then there will be a very strong thrust north. That level matches rather nicely with my WR1 at 77.91, which suggest that could be containment for the week or the means for a strong breakout. Watch for reaction at the WS2 at 77.10 on the downside.

The cluster R area was taken out, nut only with a mild ascent to the peak at 78.14, then there was a quick reversal to 77.60, as the altitude was a little too high for this pair. [/COLOR][/COLOR]

GBP/USD: The WS1 at 1.5611 has to hold this week or things turn ugly. Like the EUR/USD, it is necessary for the strong move north before it continues its MT move south. As long as the former scenario holds that virtually puts the WR2 at 1.5782 on the radar. Very strong R will be seen at 1.5868, and it looks impenetrable this week.

And things sure got ugly, as the bottom fell out to the dip at 1.5408.

USD/CHF: This could be the pair to stage the upcoming weakness for the USD that will break all the crosses out of its funk. If so much as the WS1 at .9189 is hit this week. That could be all that is needed to signal the reversal that will take this pair back to the top of the daily cloud at .8930.

Upside containment at .9537 (.9546 was actually the peak) was needed to signal the reversal, and it was strong.

EUR/CHF: The point to look for on this pair is 1.2262. We need it broken or things stay tight.

The charts will show a huge 4-hour candle. That was the candle that took out the 1.2262 level, as the dip was 1.2202.

AUD/USD: A couple of different possible scenarios are now unfolding for this pair. Key R is 1.0273 and allowing for a spike north to the WR1 at 1.0309. As long as this holds, then the strong move south that we witnessed on Thursday and the beginning of Friday was the real deal. If it is broken, then there is a possibility it could head to the next cluster event at 1.0578, and then from that point it will lead into some consolidative activity before we get the next strong break south. The best way to gauge the price action for this week is to watch the reaction at the former level. It will be accompanied by some strong price action.

We got the strong price action without needing the 1.0273, as the dip was .9862.

USD/CAD: This week will start off with the continued move south as the pair heads to the WS1 at 1.0111. It is even possible to see the drop continue to the WS2 at 1.0053. This pair is still vulnerable for a deeper MT drop. If the recent dip at .9891 is taken out, then that puts the focus back on .9707.

This call wasn’t pretty. The dip was the open price at 1.0169, and then the pair took off to the peak at 1.0422.

NZD/USD: This pair made an impressive drop to end the week, but just as impressive was the recovery in the last 12 hours. Things are now subject to some volatility because the pair is in a wide open range. It is still practical to see the move continue to .7938, but we need a down move first to at least .7619 in order for proper symmetry to prevail and to add some assuredness to the drop once we get to .7938. Ideal containment this week to the north would be the WR1 at .7814, and then see a move to the WS2 at .7613 or lower. As long as that happens, then it leaves this pair open to conclude the rest of the uptrend in preparation for what should be a huge move south.

As was symptomatic for the USD pairs this week, Usd strength prevailed, as this pair wasted no time taking off to the dip at .7460.

EUR/GBP: This is another of those mixed signals type. It needs to make its strong up move, so it can prepare to go deeper. It is having a struggle because of the strong downward pressure it faces, so here we go again. The MS1 at .8512 contained last week and figures to do so this week, which is also combined with additional support from the WS1 at .8508. We need a move to .8657, at least, and then the consolidative narrow range will be broken. That would fit in nicely with the WR3 at .8656. Will it be hit this week? I’ll let you know next week at this time.

Additional support and all, it was ripped out as the downward pressure finally prevailed, and the dip was secured at .8372.

EUR/JPY: I hate to sound like a broken record, but this is just the state of affairs most of the major pairs are in right now. There is strong downward pressure that is preventing the recovery that is necessary to shake the funk. Once again, the downside should be limited to the WS1 at 103.38The R is growing as it heads north, and it could spark some strong breaks. Key R’s will be 105.36, 106.34, and 107.15. With the WR2 being 105.03, getting to the former would be an accomplishment.

And I’ll sound like a broken record again. The downside pressure prevailed at the dip was 101.03.

GBP/JPY: The all-time low at 116.82 figures to hold before the recent peak at 127.29 is broken, therefore, it is still expected that circa 131.11 will be hit. The WS1 at 121.26 figures to contain, before we get the move north that should take us to the WR2 at 122.39. It will take a strong move, but the WR3 at 123.02 is within the realm of possibility.

The week started with an attack on the WS2 at 120.89, then there was a modest recovery to the peak at 121.78, then the return south took the pair to the dip at the WS3 at 120.27.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J Introductions 2
U Forex 2