Some of my forecasts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, I'll do that.
LOL, you're seeing north on a 1-2-3. I'm seeing south. Is the glass half full or half empty?

The point you have marked off as a 3 is lower that the 1, so it could not be a 1-2-3.
A bullish 1-2-3 is drawn from a 1 to a peak (2) to a swing low (3) that is higher than the 1.
A bearish is exactly the opposite.

Sir,
Eur/Aud :
Would you please look at this and correct me if I went wrong -

LivetoTrade

Okay, I'll do that.
LOL, you're seeing north on a 1-2-3. I'm seeing south. Is the glass half full or half empty?

The point you have marked off as a 3 is lower that the 1, so it could not be a 1-2-3.
A bullish 1-2-3 is drawn from a 1 to a peak (2) to a swing low (3) that is higher than the 1.
A bearish is exactly the opposite.
The 3 yellow is very much above 1 yellow.

Even if you consider black as 3, it has closed above 1 - if you ignore the spike.

I had to re-size else was not getting posted.

LivetoTrade

Hey LTT,

I hate to do this but I agree with Paul... the 1 has a low at 1.29585 and 3 has a low at 1.29299... so 3 is lower than 1 ....
Okay, I was viewing 4xpip's chart posted, and was lazy to open my screen :D

I did so now, and see 3 is indeed lower.

So the pattern formation does not exist :)
---------------

Maybe because of the different time in our MT4, but in 4xpip's chart, 1 is way lower than 3 !!!

Last edited:
The bounce will be minor. There is major cluster R at 30.35. I don't think the bounce will get no the other side of 29.95.
About 8 months ago I was talking about a possibility of a move to the 23.00's. Someone told me there was no way possible. Any rate, it is almost on the radar now.
Actually, JahDave, my EW friend was talking about a dip into the teens. That was even more aggressive than my view.

Hey Paul.... silver has really gotten hammered today... the clouds on weekly , daily and so on... are way up north as are the KS... Does that make a nice bounce entry?

Re: Single OB/OS currencies--121411

Okay, back-to-back days the single currency evaluation department let us down.
Actually, I guess a nicer way to put it is that the euro decided to go more OS and the yen and USD more OB. Get ready, though, the longer something like this continues, the stronger the reversal.

Hourly: EUR/USD (L), EUR/JPY (L)-- Especially check the time stamp on this TF.
4-hour: EUR/USD (L), EUR/JPY (L)
Daily: Nothing
Weekly: Nothing
Monthly: GBP/CHF (L), GBP/AUD (L)

I'm running out of creative ways to talk about The single currencies, so that's the format I'll do it in from now on, unless there is something out of the ordinary to mention.

Single OB/OS currencies--121511

4-hour: EUR/USD (L), EUR/JPY (L)
Daily: Nothing
Weekly: Nothing
Monthly: Would you like to guess?

On the daily and weekly both the yen and USD are the 2 most OB currencies, while the euro is the most. They are still pointing in the respective directions they are traveling in. Watch out when the momentum gives out.

My thinking is the upper 1.2800's, if that low, is containment for the EUR/USD.

Re: Gbp/nzd

This was posted just 9 days ago when the price was around 1.9991. The peak up until now is 2.0695. We are getting close to a correction. It should be headed back to 2.0522, and then the daily kijun at 2.0497. That will probably contain, and then we'll see the next leg north.

This pair kind of irked me, in spite of my nailing the top. I was forecasting 2.1041 to be the peak, and it was actually 2.1044. I was talking about the dramatic reversal that was about to take place. It happened!It irked me because I did not take advantage of it. My platform was loaded which is why.
It's time to say it again! Get ready! This pair is prepared for a huge reversal.

The nice thing about returning north is that the weekly monthly are in agreement. LT projection shows this pair heading to the 2.2800's (no misprint). The next clear MT target is 2.1411, however, there could be some zigzag motion before we get to that point. For now, 2.0323, 2.0500, 2.0738 appears to be clear MT targets without much interruption.

The chart will come later. Image Shack has problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J Introductions 2
U Forex 2