Some of my forecasts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chf/jpy

This chart further answer a query from earlier about the CHF/JPY. I forgot who asked the question, but for whatever the reason this site is moving slow today, so I lost patience in looking it up.

We were not sure if this pair was going to move up further once it barely found its way into the cloud. There are now a few attributes that seem to indicate we are on our way.I drew some line to show what it looks like on the other TF.

1. On the daily, we had a rejection candle at the bottom of the cloud.
2. On the 4-hour, we had a TL break, but the dots were the 1st and 2nd swing high, so we know it did not work by the impulsive return to the UP that ended the week.
3. It is clear the channel is moving north on the 4-hour, and there was a fresh change on it, so it should be the dominant between it and the daily.
4. I drew the HL from the swing high and on the 4-hour, then the MR3, and then the top of the daily cloud. Notice the top of the daily cloud takes the market to the top of the 4-hour channel.

The entry could be from current level or the swing high on the 4-hour. That swing dip would be the stop, which now almost matches the kijun on the 4-hour 3 candles back. That stop would be confirmed once the swing high is broken.

jpeg image hosting

jpg image hosting

Re: Chf/jpy

adult image hosting

One way is to knock out how busy it looks. This is a time when I made no reference to my S&R's, so take them out. We know on the daily the candle entered the cloud, and there is now a reversal candle still inside the cloud. The 4-hour shows the swing high. When that is broken, then the top of the cloud is on the radar. The swing high provides an additional element of support.

How do you drawn Resistance & support lines (i can see many :confused:) when there is no line to draw against clouds?

Last edited:
Educomp chart (Daily)

My observation
Chikou is in bullish trend as it stays above candles
Candles are inside clouds, either top of cloud (for longs) should contain OR bottom of clouds / kjun (for shorts) should be contained.

Which side of trade is very good in this case. I think long because of chikou.

Last edited:

rkgoyal_98

Tata Motors Charts were posted by me some days ago and Paul sir has commented that weekly can go above the cloud, that is what has happened so Tata motors is in uptrend now in all the time frames and as such there should not be any short as of now. Moreover if we see on weekly it has mad Inverse H&S with break of trendline at 207. In my view any correction should be used for long trade
Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J Introductions 2
U Forex 2