Some of my forecasts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Weekly Forecast--012912

EUR/USD: Any correction this week should be limited to the WS1 at 1.3119. The level to look for this week is going to be the 1.3280. Once it is touched, then it is going to pave the wav for a move up to the top of the daily cloud at 1.3593. This week it is favorable to see the WR2 at 1.3419 being hit.

USD/JPY: This pair had a strong finish moving south last week and it should continue this week. If it has any ideas of moving north to start the week, it should be limited to the WR1 at 77.13, and possibly a little higher. The WS2 at 75.79 should be hit this week.

GBP/USD: This pair is still on its way to the top of the daily cloud. We will need a strong reversal from that point, or at the least, the pair will enter a broad range consolidative period, and the next stop to the upside would be the weekly kijun at 1.5924. That could now happen, as the pair is entering the realm of the years upper cycle towards the YR1, which is 1 pip below the weekly kijun.

USD/CHF: This pair has the bottom of the daily cloud at .9056 on the radar. That is a strong MT decision point, because if it is broken, then we head to .8575-.8512 range.

AUD/USD: The YR1 at 1.0711 will be hit this week. The flags should go up after it is touched. Having said that, it is also favorable to see MR3 at 1.0744 hit, even though the monthlies all change as of Wednesday. We could see the move continue to 1.0888 before we see any kind of a substantial reversal. For now the main level that could contain is 1.0744.

USD/CAD: Any corrective move should be limited by the top of the hourly cloud at 1.0063. With the strong break last week, it confirms this pair is headed much deeper south, as it now has the bottom of the weekly cloud on its radar at .9707. It will meet up with support at .9883, and it could be touched this week. What we see happening right now is th long range consolidative move that I spoke of in Sept of last year. I did have a view of 1.1059 to be hit, but that will still be hit, but take much longer than expected. Just in case .9707 does not contain, then this pair is headed to the .9400s.

NZD/USD: Nothing is changing with the strong move north for this pair. The strong move last week above the kijun and top of the cloud confirms we are headed to the circa .8500s. Any move south should be contained at the WS1 at .8182, and then this week should see the WR2 at .8356.

EUR/GBP: This pair is starting to tighten up a bit, as it really should be heading to the bottom of the monthly cloud, but momentum is at least, temporarily building against that. This move north should only be viewed as a corrective le to the move heading to .8167 Having said, this correction could be ending at the bottom of the daily cloud at .8456, or break through and head to the top at .8566. This week should start off with a correction to the ST cluster S area at .8372, and then from there, continue its move north. As long as that cluster S area holds, then at least, .8456 should be hit.

EUR/JPY: The area of the WS1 at 100.49 is starting to form a cluster S and it should contain for the week. The pair has clear vision looking north, as even the WR1 at 102.25 will break last weeks high. The level to watch out for is the WS2 at 103.13. It will be necessary for a move into the daily cloud in order for it to be hit. Either there would be a sharp move out of it after the WR2 was hit or a period of consolidation before the continuation would continue for an eventual move to the top of the cloud, currently at 106.29

GBP/JPY: This pair ended last week with a reversal of the UP after teasing the cloud by sticking its head in it then bowing out. The reversal should continue to the WS1 at 119.89. Afterward, the pair could still break through the cloud and head to the top at 123.32. This week the WR2 ay 122.00 should be hit, and if southern containment is above the WR1, then the WR3 at 123.16 could be hit, which will put the pair real close to the top of the cloud.

EUR/AUD: MT, the correction has begun, as we should see at least the daily tenken at 1.2970 hit. For this week, any correction should be contained at the WS1 at 1.2347. The WR2 is 1.2518 and the daily tenken is 1.2556. The rally should be contained in that area in this week.

AUD/CHF: .9760 has turned into a huge R area, as the DOWN will continue this week. Look for the WS2 at A minor support zone has developed in the .9626--.9578 area, and it should contain the downside this week.

rkgoyal_98

Crude Oil

Crude oil
On hourly charts it is trading below the cloud, Tenken and Kijun. Tenken is flat while kinjun is dipping steeply downwards. Cloud is will be offering resistance between 99.45 to 100.14 for any move on the upside. Tenken and kinjun may start moving Down soon along with price and as such will also act as reistence for the upmove.
On 4 hourly charts it is trading below the cloud and Kijun level with Tenken level still above Kinjun and any cross that may happen will be below the cloud in another 24 hours. So structure is bearish on 4 hourly chart.
On Daily Charts we are Above the cloud but tenken has just crossed Kijun. However tenken is flat while kijun is still moving upwards. Cloud will provide support at 97.63 level for any move Downside.
On weekly Charts It is Above the Cloud, above tenken and above Kijun. Kijun is however flat and the cloud has turnrd bearish in the recent past. Cloud boundry in the current week is at 97.89 and otherside is at 92.78
From the above we can assume that anymove downwards breaking the level of 97.63 will pave way for atleast move till 92.78 (other side of the cloud) on weekly chart.
Considering these facts shall we take the trade on the downside immediately after the cross of tenken/Kijun on four hourly chart with stoploss of kijun level on Daily chart which may be arroud 100+
Reasons for the trade
1. Hourly chart totally bearish all the levels nicely aligned Chikou is also below the price
2. 4 Hourly chart totally bearish all the levels nicely aligned Chikou is also below the price
3. Daily Chart - Kijun cross Tenken and any move down can hit the top of cloud soon, Cloud is also getting thinner
4. On weekly Chart Price is just above the cloud and cloud has already turned bearish into th future. Chikou is also interacting with the price. Kijun is far below at 89 and is flat cloud supporting is also flat bottomed

What other things we must see in this trade
Regards

Hello everyone and the active contributors and the readers of this thread Paul sir wanted everyone to know that -

""The area I'm living in is having problems with the underground cable. Supposedly, it got fixed when their technician came out today, but that was not the case, as the problem persists. The upload speed is next to 0 megs on TJ.""

Paul sir has been very busy lately so he just wanted to let everyone know that this is his primary problem.

I hope it gets Fixed Asap

Re: Crude Oil

Crude oil
What other things we must see in this trade
Regards
Very good observation :) but On the daily Tenken crossed the kinjun on the top of the cloud assuming the cross happened sideways the momentum is range consolidated from that level ! the momentum is east. we can go sideways for a few days and then go all the way down! future Cloud is thin so it is now easier to get rid off to the downside. we need to settle below 97.42 to confirm this ! for any up resumption or reversal we need a break of the trend line ! if you are waiting for the h4 t/k cross to go short you missed a lot of points and therefore there is no view that the price will continue to go down until the 97.42 is broken what if there is a t/k crossover and price reversed ? you could see the Support in that area !

Last edited:
Educomp chart (Daily)

My observation
Chikou is in bullish trend as it stays above candles
Candles are inside clouds, either top of cloud (for longs) should contain OR bottom of clouds / kjun (for shorts) should be contained.

Which side of trade is very good in this case. I think long because of chikou.

So top of cloud contained, so now next target bottom of cloud ?:

T4J, that is most likely the case. Additional confirmation will be when that recent peak at the top of the cloud is broken. If that happens, then the likely event is the market will take off to 260, and maybe even 300.
The weekly would have given me additional help in gauging the upward move, so that latter view is based on what I can somewhat conceptualize what the weekly is currently looking like.

Educomp chart (Daily)

My observation
Chikou is in bullish trend as it stays above candles
Candles are inside clouds, either top of cloud (for longs) should contain OR bottom of clouds / kjun (for shorts) should be contained.

Which side of trade is very good in this case. I think long because of chikou.

There are signs of a reversal. The daily is starting to fly up there, and then chinkou has ranged far away from price action. If you look in the past, price has also hit the leveling point of the cloud which is an indication of minor R.
The TK combo is buried under the cloud on the weekly, and price action has ranged far above it, which is at least a corrective sign. As long as what you are showing me is the end of last week, and not a strong spike to start this week, then the cloud should act as support.
Depending on the velocity of the correction, the chinkou could find support anywhere from 205--219 on the daily. Ideally the correction stops at circa 219, which makes for a more predictable reversal. If the drop continues, then getting back to the UP could be in the form of a zigzag, because of consolidative implications.
As long as the 219 level holds up, then the market should be ready to challenge the swing high at circa 260, and even the peak at circa 275.

Tata motors

Can we go for shorts here ?
I am not sure how to read reversal point here when it is going very strong on north side.

Daily

Weekly

Thanks, Saif!
The problems persist. It seems it was an extremely temporary band-aid applied by the technician of my internet supplier. The whole area has had issues.
The irony is my charts are working fine, so the problems are not stopping my trading.

Hello everyone and the active contributors and the readers of this thread Paul sir wanted everyone to know that -

""The area I'm living in is having problems with the underground cable. Supposedly, it got fixed when their technician came out today, but that was not the case, as the problem persists. The upload speed is next to 0 megs on TJ.""

Paul sir has been very busy lately so he just wanted to let everyone know that this is his primary problem.

I hope it gets Fixed Asap

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J Introductions 2
U Forex 2