Some of my forecasts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Weekly Forecast--012912

The weeklies for all the featured S&R's in my Weekly Forecast are found at post# 3489. The WS2 is 1.3018.
Chart S is at 1.3079, and the bottom of the hourly cloud is 1.3056. That candle already found its way back out of the hourly cloud, so it may not be an issue the rest of the week unless the correction goes deeper.

What was your WS2 ?? and other supports ??

LivetoTrade

Sir, Eur/Usd, third attempt at the Daily cloud. Would this mean that the cloud is getting weaker?

LTT, there was actually 2 attempts at the bottom of the cloud. Friday's close was under the cloud, so by default, gives the appearance the opening of Monday was another attempt. What we see going on now is the 2nd attempt.
There is too much in favor of the trip north for the cloud top stop the penetration inside the cloud.
Even though price went a little under my projection of the WS1 for the week, the overall momentum of the move is why I favored the continued move north.
Also, the weekly looks very bullish

Sir, Eur/Usd, third attempt at the Daily cloud. Would this mean that the cloud is getting weaker?

LivetoTrade

LTT, there was actually 2 attempts at the bottom of the cloud. Friday's close was under the cloud, so by default, gives the appearance the opening of Monday was another attempt. What we see going on now is the 2nd attempt.
There is too much in favor of the trip north for the cloud top stop the penetration inside the cloud.
Even though price went a little under my projection of the WS1 for the week, the overall momentum of the move is why I favored the continued move north.
Also, the weekly looks very bullish
If it does enter, then we may see a move to 1.357 levels, and that may be the top for the year- is it not?

T4J, you can pass your love around if you want--lol.

BTW, when the candle enters the bottom of the cloud, and then hits the top, there is no certainty it is going to bounce back down to the bottom. When the candle enters one end and hits the other, that part of th trip has been completed. From there you need other elements to figure out which way it will go. The weekly appears as if it will push higher, which is why it is favored to go through the top.
I think I mentioned somewhere that the wicks on the initial hit of the cloud is going to make for some very strong northward price action once it is broken. If you are using the ichimoku as a standalone, all elements as presented for the S&R's, as well as price action and the view on the charts with regards to specific S&R's comes in very handy in the analysis. The guy that introduced me to the ichimoku in 2007 uses the ichimoku as a standalone. He trades using candle formations, price action, and chart S&R's. The amazing thing was he never saw the clouds in the past or future as a strong indication of S&R's. After I learned about how ichimoku measures equilibrium, then it just made sense.

So there you go. You made a simple comment, and I could not resist writing a book again.

I'm still very sporadic in my posting. Our IP's technicians have been in our area almost around the clock trying to fix the problems that exist with the underground cable concoctions (Lack of better terms on my part.).

Ya i know, but i posted yesterday's chart where top of bottom contained it.

So there were i need your comments.

In this thread i will post only for you :D

I would say that is the most likely scenario. It could hit 1.3783. But, that would force some heavy sideways, consolidative price action, and as of now, that does not seem at all likely.
So, yes, I'm counting on 1.3570 <> to hold. Keep in mind, all spikes are allowable. So the cloud still contains as long as the candle closes inside of it.

If it does enter, then we may see a move to 1.357 levels, and that may be the top for the year- is it not?

kiranjakka

i would say that is the most likely scenario. It could hit 1.3783. But, that would force some heavy sideways, consolidative price action, and as of now, that does not seem at all likely.
So, yes, i'm counting on 1.3570 <> to hold. Keep in mind, all spikes are allowable. So the cloud still contains as long as the candle closes inside of it.

missing your forecasts on nifty pips

Kiranjakka, I mentioned at Nifty50 that containment is at the weekly TL at circa 5298. It needs to contain before the reversal.

I've been narrowly containing me in this thread, so my apologies to our friends at Nifty50. There is always a lot of drama everytime I hit a "send' button if the message will actually send. The technicians for our ISP still have not gotten down to the bottom of the problems. They are in our area as I am writing this.
I don't mean to air out the local dirty laundry, but I'm just letting everyone know what is going on, and just in case I do a disappearing act, you'll know why. The nice thing is my platforms are all working well.

missing your forecasts on nifty pips

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J Introductions 2
U Forex 2