Some of my forecasts

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the local connectivity problems have been solved. The technicians worked relentlessly on the problems. We last night night 6:00pm our time, and they were working in the area, and came back home close to 10:00, and they were still working. I got a PM about 1:00am that it was fixed.
I'l have to put on my running shoes to catch up. For now, I'm all over the map.

LTT, I''m having trouble bringing up the pics. An apex from the daily and weekly that was formed above the cloud, which reinforces support. The 1.0756 area has been tough for price action to get around, but once it does, then it should march on to 1.0913, and maybe challenge the all-time high at 1.1079. Please note, I revised the 1.0888 from original conjecture to the current 1.0913.

BTW, this was too good to be true. I hope this gets posted, becasue it looks like I'm going down again.

@4xpip, do you think it is time for the Aud/Usd to retrace? Maybe for long term?
Will that have its effect on Aud/Chf also?

Remember our discussion on looking at this by 2nd week of Feb?

Last edited:

kiranjakka

LTT, the accompanied chart shows and apex from the daily and weekly that was formed above the cloud, which reinforces support. The 1.0756 area has been tough for price action to get around, but once it does, then it should march on to 1.0913, and maybe challenge the all-time high at 1.1079. Please note, I revised the 1.0888 from original conjecture to the current 1.0913.
hi pips today nifty future just touched 5298 while nifty50 made a high of 5288as predicted, and slightly retraced from there, now waiting for your next levels

thank you

Re: Crude Oil

Very good observation :) but On the daily Tenken crossed the kinjun on the top of the cloud assuming the cross happened sideways the momentum is range consolidated from that level ! the momentum is east. we can go sideways for a few days and then go all the way down! future Cloud is thin so it is now easier to get rid off to the downside. we need to settle below 97.42 to confirm this ! for any up resumption or reversal we need a break of the trend line ! if you are waiting for the h4 t/k cross to go short you missed a lot of points and therefore there is no view that the price will continue to go down until the 97.42 is broken what if there is a t/k crossover and price reversed ? you could see the Support in that area !

Crude oil Support at 95.17.. 93.77 looks achievable ? your review on it ?

Last edited:

vikrit

hi paul, wer r u? is everything ok?

working with ADX setup told you about if tomorrow get trigger or some sign to explain it, then will post details on weekend.

Well, here we go again. I am sitting behind my computer, hoping everything got fixed. If I do another disappearing act, you'll know why.
All the weekend activities will be posted, such as the S&R's, Weekly Review, and the Weekly Forecast. If the problems in the area are not completely resolved, then I'll put everything on my flashdrive, head over to a friend's house of the library and send it that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J Introductions 2
U Forex 2