Some of my forecasts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Price Action--II

This will not be quite as straightforward as the ichimoku series was, but I have to lead up to certain things. More than the ichimoku, I assure you this series requires to retain every post to its completion. I'm saying that in advance for anyone who wants to copy-n-paste them.
The chart is the look for everyone in this series. It is also a live trading account, so if you see a trade up on a posted chart, you will know its live.

I was talking to someone last night (my time) when I was up late. He's a trader from New Zealand, and to make a long story short, I was showing him why I was adding to my position at 102.55 on the EUR/JPY. Notice that huge candle. It was the first one that touched 102.55, and you see how huge it is. We did have a pullback and it even went negative for awhile, but the market is now at a new level, and I will explain how we can know that.

I ask you once again to please be patient with me on this series. When its over, maybe a few jaws will drop. For now, I can't blame you for thinking, "What is this kind talking about? Where is he going with this?"

That is why I'm just asking for your patience and treat none of these posts with a grain of salt.

gif image hosting

Eur/usd

Someone PM'd for this pair, so here goes:

In the Weekly Forecast, I mentioned the level to look out for is the MR1 at 1.3248. Notice the very strong 4-hour candle that pulled up to it and pierced it (yellow line). Since then, we have had 10 of the 14 candles bounce off it.
The top of the hourly cloud is 1.3257. That is as good as a confluence for containment as you get. It's pushing higher from that point. It's eye is on circa 1.3545, and with the exception of ST R, there is not much in its way.

The blue line you see is not an S&R line. That is the price action line that I will feature in my next insertion. This is also going to show why there was that sharp 4-hour candle drawing up to it and why it is now containing for a stronger move towards 1.3545.

I'm using this pair in my next insertion, because it is the pair of most recent interest.

gif image hosting

Re: Eur/usd

Someone PM'd for this pair, so here goes:

In the Weekly Forecast, I mentioned the level to look out for is the MR1 at 1.3248. Notice the very strong 4-hour candle that pulled up to it and pierced it (yellow line). Since then, we have had 10 of the 14 candles bounce off it.
The top of the hourly cloud is 1.3257. That is as good as a confluence for containment as you get. It's pushing higher from that point. It's eye is on circa 1.3545, and with the exception of ST R, there is not much in its way.
Sir its friday a correction day as well as of now it looks as 1.3176 to be containment

Last edited:
Re: Price Action--II

I ask you once again to please be patient with me on this series. When its over, maybe a few jaws will drop. For now, I can't blame you for thinking, "What is this kind talking about? Where is he going with this?"
Sure, we will be patient. And it is an interesting topic. Since we last discussed my learnings, I have added moving averages, trend following (or chasing), some stop loss management to the list of tools I use. However, my model is still pretty much averaging costs (not exactly, but that's the closest name I can provide), and by now I am getting some understanding about identifying trends. The next wave up and down should make better profits than the past year (at least that is the eternal hope).

Even though trend lines and S&Rs work most of the time, price action can also tell a story in terms of when it is going to breach all the S&Rs (or will falter). My thoughts on this are premature, but ... your sessions will be useful.

Paul a Q on kavima's thread. I have not spent enough time there to understand the model, so posting the Q here. Just glancing at the picture made me see shape similar to SD channel. Is there a similarity?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J Introductions 2
U Forex 2