Some of my forecasts

Status
Not open for further replies.
The upper channel still could not be broken for the EUR/JPY, and so it is in the middle of another retreat. I just got a favorable break on the downside for the EUR/USD. The EUR/JPY is still not looking pretty but the EUR/USD has balanced it out.
As per my Weekly Forecast, I'm still expecting the EUR/USD to hit 1.3033 before signs of a retreat back to the UP. The downside did not appear to be complete for the EUR/JPY, and still expecting a move lower, even though now hopes are dimming more as far as the move farther south.
I was out of EURUSD & EURJPY with a profit. I want to enter EURUSD at a lower level 1.3075 and EURJPY at the break of 103.30.

USDJPY is moving all the yen pairs however when EURUSD resumes the north side, we must watch EURJPY.

The most imp thing to look now is yen pairs.. whether any reversal after such long bull run.

Regards
Raj

Raj, we were seeing eye-to-eye on that. I just went long at 103.33.

As per my Weekly Forecast, the USD/JPY to circa 79.25. I'd like to see a topping out closer to 81.00, then it will give a more predictable and forceful move back south. I'm just tired of all the lethargic action we've seen from it in the last 6 months

I was out of EURUSD & EURJPY with a profit. I want to enter EURUSD at a lower level 1.3075 and EURJPY at the break of 103.30.

USDJPY is moving all the yen pairs however when EURUSD resumes the north side, we must watch EURJPY.

The most imp thing to look now is yen pairs.. whether any reversal after such long bull run.

Regards
Raj

Regards
Raj
I don't know where both pairs are willing to go as The daily's of both the pairs are at its ultimate equilibrium where the candles are in between the tenken and the kinjun ! The top of the cloud hasn't been hit yet It has to but I would look for the daily kinjun to be the level that will push the pairs higher

I don't know where both pairs are willing to go as The daily's of both the pairs are at its ultimate equilibrium where the candles are in between the tenken and the kinjun ! The top of the cloud hasn't been hit yet It has to but I would look for the daily kinjun to be the level that will push the pairs higher
I will try to attach the charts later in the evening.. Still I dont know how to post my chart.. Can advise me.

Attached chart for EURJPY & EURUSD.

Regards
Raj

Last edited:
I will try to attach the charts later in the evening.. Still I dont know how to post my chart.. Can advise me

Regards
Raj
1. Download Image Shack Uploader from here

http://imageshack.us/p/uploader/

2. install it

3. Upload your pic through it

4. A forum posting url will pop on successful upload

5. Cut, Copy, Paste

Congratulation you been blessed with the out worldly knowledge of Photo uploading :p

Price Action--VIII

image upload

Pirate, excellent point, and by coincidence, your timing could not be better for my 8th insertion in the series.

When markets get volatile, the approach is not always as straightforward as previous examples. Once the swing low/ high is broken, and the corresponding move was not made, then hang on. It is still forthcoming.
I drew the line at the swing high. That is containment until business has been taken care of to the south. Because of the long pullback, if you look to the west for the previous swing low, that will probably contain the move before we get a reversal. That is not always the case, just a general rule.
What is the case, with hardly an exception is the dynamics of what I described in this insertion.

LOL, Pirate. When we make a PDF out of this series, your name will be in that book.

Sir if this was a swing low its gotta be a fakeout ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J Introductions 2
U Forex 2