Some of my forecasts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds good! I can't hardly read it.
Based on what I see I can tell you for sure it will go up or down in the next 16 weeks--lol.

BTW, hit the "File">"Save as picture", then you'll have just the picture without all the personal information from your computer and platform on there.

Sir these are 3 charts of the h4 and daily and weekly would Request your views on it :) (I am sorry sir I couldn't upload any better chart than this, its a messed up story) sir if its a problem I can zoom it and upload it again

Yes it did. I was lucky enough to be at the computer when it bounced. I had my TP set for that point, but it actually missed it by .5 pips. I manually closed the trade 1.5 pips from the dip. There could be a long range consolidation process taking place right now. Ultimately, I think the peak is in place, and the bottom of the cloud will be broken.

Sir the daily kinjun support worked out pretty well :)

Sounds good! I can't hardly read it.
Based on what I see I can tell you for sure it will go up or down in the next 16 weeks--lol.

BTW, hit the "File">"Save as picture", then you'll have just the picture without all the personal information from your computer and platform on there.
Sir I was trying to do that but for some reason the picture would not get saved I am still trying and sir not to worry about personal information its only $1 million -LOL

(the zoomed pics are getting uploaded it may take 15 minutes things are messed up )

Last edited:
ARGHHHHHH. its not getting uploaded I tried every possible thing.. the problem is in the mt4 The markets.com metatrader 4 is one of the worst platform I have dealt with . Out of many problems in their mt4 they just wouldn't let me for any reason save up the charts and the chart for platinum are only available in their mt4 ://

Did you try deleting your temporary files and cookies?
That could be slowing it down.

ARGHHHHHH. its not getting uploaded I tried every possible thing.. the problem is in the mt4 The markets.com metatrader 4 is one of the worst platform I have dealt with . Out of many problems in their mt4 they just wouldn't let me for any reason save up the charts and the chart for platinum are only available in their mt4 ://

Re: Nifty

T4J, yes, especially the tenken. The tenken is only a 9-candle measure of the half point of the high and low. What it means is the trend was on fire, and it is due to at least head east and go the other way until at least the tenken can catch up. Even if the tenken is broken, there is no need for concern the trend is broken. The ultimate measure is going to be the kijun.
In weekly its already under cloud. So other side should be hold for reversal for sure ?

Tenken & Kjun are just met.

BTW, i am really missing your super confidence in Nifty Future :mad:

Re: Tata Motors

Tata motors

Can we go for shorts here ?
I am not sure how to read reversal point here when it is going very strong on north side.

Daily

Weekly
T4J, that is most likely the case. Additional confirmation will be when that recent peak at the top of the cloud is broken. If that happens, then the likely event is the market will take off to 260, and maybe even 300.
The weekly would have given me additional help in gauging the upward move, so that latter view is based on what I can somewhat conceptualize what the weekly is currently looking like.
This is today's update. High made of 292.70

So what now ?

My observation
* In weekly i can see tenken under cloud & Kjun touched bottom of cloud, Any indication ?
* In daily candle is away from Tenken, so market will be volatile as you mentioned before.

Daily

Weekly

Re: Nifty

T4J, right now I don't even have a platform for it. I was given a link for another broker that has it, but I have not been bale to download that platform as of now.
Nevertheless, it sounds like nothing has changed, the 4-hour TL has not been hit, and neither has 5554.
The way your chart looks now, it should be ready for a reversal, but we both know in trading nothing is for sure.

In weekly its already under cloud. So other side should be hold for reversal for sure ?

Tenken & Kjun are just met.

BTW, i am really missing your super confidence in Nifty Future :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J Introductions 2
U Forex 2