Some of my forecasts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Tata Motors

The market looks as if it is due for a correction.
The cloud in the future is keeping pace. MT S should be 247.
Viewing the weekly in terms of price action, it suggests we are in for a strong consolidation period.
Just by looking at the cloud in the past, it tells me the market could be at or near all-time highs.

This is today's update. High made of 292.70

So what now ?

My observation
* In weekly i can see tenken under cloud & Kjun touched bottom of cloud, Any indication ?
* In daily candle is away from Tenken, so market will be volatile as you mentioned before.

Daily

Weekly

Timepass, at this point, I'll say it is possible my view on that may need to be adjusted to circa 1.33xx. This is because of the depths of the pullback. The WP at 1.3196 is now the containment level. The 1.3074 level failed, so now we look to 1.3196. If that level fails, then we will go sideways for awhile.

Pips, at the time of this writing, USD/EUR is rallying (now at 1.3143). Is this the beginning of your predicted upmove towards 1.35xx ??

Re: Usd/jpy

If the view on the EUR/USD is correct, then this p[air will continue to have its breakout moment. In my Weekly Forecast, I talked about this pair needed to come out of its funk, and that a move to 81.00 would be ideal. By the time this pair hits the bottom of the cloud at 79.31, the reaction will tell us a lot. There should be some stalling, but if the pair makes it in, then it should be headed to the target.

image host
I am optimistic about this pair hitting 81 pretty soon along with 105.35 for EURJPY.

Regards
Raj

Somehow I managed to get only the zoomed in weekly for this chart. their mt4 wouldn't let me save any charts. this one got saved by luck .. but just to give an idea the daily chart corresponds with the daily of gold and silver and on the h4 candle and tenken just broke below the not so thick cloud (kinjun is just at the span-b) and bearish kumo twist in the future chinkou is bearish

What is this market? If I have it, I'll bring up my charts and look at it that way.

Somehow I managed to get only the zoomed in weekly for this chart. their mt4 wouldn't let me save any charts. this one got saved by luck .. but just to give an idea the daily chart corresponds with the daily of gold and silver and on the h4 candle and tenken just broke below the not so thick cloud (kinjun is just at the span-b) and bearish kumo twist in the future chinkou is bearish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J Introductions 2
U Forex 2