Some of my forecasts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Weekly Review--021912

EUR/USD: More and more it looks as if we had a premature end to the MT move north and that we headed for an eventual break of the daily cloud and back to challenge the swing low at 1.2623. This week should start off continuing south, as we should see the WS2 at 1.2969 being hit. From If this is the case, then we could see the move continue to the WS3 at 1.2827.

USD/JPY: This pair is 11 pips away from touching the weekly cloud for the first time since June 20, 2010. The rise will continue, as we will see the cloud broken into, and it will move to the top of the cloud at 80.93. There is some consolidation that will take place, first, and beginning this week. This week any move south should be contained at the WS2 at 78.32, as it is a cluster S event. After that, it could be ready for its next MT leg north.

GBP/USD: Things are starting to look very volatile for this pair. Last week ended with a strong break of the DOWN 4-hour TL, which indicates a strong correction is in order and then a strong reversal back to the UP is needed. This should put the WS2 at 1.5699 on the radar. All this adds up to one of 2 extreme movements that are about to unfold. Either the recent peak at 1.5927 holds, and then we have a 1-2-3 formed, which means the trip south shifts in high gear. OTOH, if 1.5927 is broken, then we head to the top of the weekly cloud at 1.6230, and possibly even higher.

USD/CHF: If the WR1 at .9249 contains, that could be all the indication we need to say that finally this pair is dropping much lower. Last week it challenged the daily kijun and failed. The rise on the cloud is making it much easier for the pair to fall out. Momentum is building south to suggest that will happen. There is no doubt that 2 weeks from now will be make a break, and the favorable scenario is to see the move south with a vengeance. Everything is building up for the move to .8331, which is lower than the original projection. The top of the weekly cloud at .8567 is going to be huge in deciding the MT.

AUD/USD: There is no doubt this pair is headed higher, MT. A correction is due this week, and should be contained in the S zone from 1.06211.0605, the MP, WS2, respectively. After that move is completed, then the pair moves on to challenge the all-time peak at 1.1079. Stay pinned when we get close, which will still take a few weeks to completely unveil itself. Either 1.1079 contain, and we get a 1-2-3 on the monthly, which means fireworks heading south towards circa .8704. If broken, then we are headed to a multi-month continuation that takes us to 1.1500, and even much higher than that.

USD/CAD: This pair ended last week in a strong move south, and is now ready to correct part of it. It will take some volatile action to get back to the WR1 at 1.0002, but it is favorable, and it could pay the WR2 at 1.0033 a visit.
That only tells part of the story. This pair seems to have its tentacles set on a move much lower, MT. The likely stop is now .9707, and it is not far-fetched to believe we will pat the .9400s a visit.

NZD/USD: This pair has a similar look as its cousin, the AUD/USD. This week will be a corrective pattern that should pay a visit to the WS2 at .8221, and the top of th weekly cloud at .8191 is absolute containment. From there, the MT move I back in full thrust, as it head to .8513. A comfortable break of that level, then it challenges the all-time high at .8842. If not broken, then a 1-2-3 is formed and it heads to .6850. The likely scenario is that over coming months, .8842 is broken, and this pair moves to parity and beyond.

EUR/GBP: Im still not satisfied with believing the DOWN is complete until .8167 has been hit, and am still holding to that view, and this could be the week. There is now heavy pressure pushing south on this pair. .8408 is now MT R and should not be broken until at least .8167 is hit. Notice the WS3 is .8176, just 9 pips off. Most of the time, spikes are just that with regards to my S&Rs. Its favorable to see the Ws1 broken. Even the slightest spike signal the drop is heading much lower.

EUR/JPY: MT level at 104.48 was hit last week, and so it is time for the UP to take a rest. Like many pairs this week, the corrective mode should prevail. Circa 102.60 is strong cluster containment that will contain in order to stage the next strong move north towards 105.42.
MT, if this pair builds up any sort of comfort at that level, then it heads to the mid-107.00s.

GBP/JPY: This pair is about to correct some of the strong move it staged last week. The is still enough room for it to move up to circa 126.15, but dont count on it. The WS2 at 123.35 is a cluster support and will contain this week.

Aud/chf

AUD/CHF 1.0010 0.9933 0.9886 0.9792 0.9745 0.9668

Watch for .9732. If that is broken, then we hitch an easy ride to .9607. The former level is a 2 on the daily 1-2-3. That could be the likely scenario is on any move north the MR1 at .9871 contains. I'm still looking for signs of the longer term reversal for this pair. I won't be surprised to see 1.0151 challenged. If that level contains, the reversal is going to be dramatic.

Nzd/chf

NZD/CHF 0.7831 0.7749 0.7700 0.7602 0.7553 0.7471

Similar to its cousin the AUD/CHF, if .8137 contains the top, the reversal is going to be dramatic. In the interim a key level is .7597. If broken, then .7437 gets paid a visit.
It does appear that any attempt to head south is a weak attempt, which means the WS1 at .7602 would contain this week. If the WR2 at .7749 is so much as touched, then over coming weeks, we could get to .8000 hurriedly.
Treat the WS1 as a reaction point, because the market should head there first this week.

Re: Weekly Review--021912

EUR/USD: More and more it looks as if we had a premature end to the MT move north and that we headed for an eventual break of the daily cloud and back to challenge the swing low at 1.2623. This week should start off continuing south, as we should see the WS2 at 1.2969 being hit. From If this is the case, then we could see the move continue to the WS3 at 1.2827.
Just in case you are looking... I have the EUR/USD chart using the same Ichimoku parameters (9,26,52) and the candle on the daily is out of the clouds, after a lot of resistance at the top of the cloud. Maybe this week there are more chances of it moving up towards your given target of 1.34xx. Let's see.

Re: Weekly Review--021912

Timepass, I posted my chart below to show a difference in what we are reading.
The point you made is valid about the resistance at the top. It is wearing out the top of the cloud. What is very clear by both of our charts is that if that swing high is broken, the candle is out of the cloud, and then it is back to my original projection. It is clear by the lower TF's that the pair will head lower to start the week.

As I progressed through the Weekly Forecast and taking note of what should be some USD weakness in the immediate future, it did leave in doubt my conjecture of my past projection being wrong.
LOL, what's the old saying, "The one time I was wrong was when I thought I was wrong." (Take that with a grain of salt.)

Just in case you are looking... I have the EUR/USD chart using the same Ichimoku parameters (9,26,52) and the candle on the daily is out of the clouds, after a lot of resistance at the top of the cloud. Maybe this week there are more chances of it moving up towards your given target of 1.34xx. Let's see.

gif image hosting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J Introductions 2
U Forex 2