Some of my forecasts

Status
Not open for further replies.
A nice observation. This could lead into a number of volatile mixes...if it moves sideways for 3-4 days (skirting the top of the cloud) then chances maybe brighter for further upside.

Attaching H4 and D1 charts of EURUSD pair.

Trendline break of D1 and cloud completion in H4 are very similar. To continue in uptrend these must be taken out.

Current entry looks downward by H4 chart where bottom of the cloud is contained as off now.

If I had to enter right now, I would enter short and SL would be top of the cloud 1.32150.

Regards
Raj

Trendline break of D1 and cloud completion in H4 are very similar. To continue in uptrend these must be taken out.

Current entry looks downward by H4 chart where bottom of the cloud is contained as off now.

If I had to enter right now, I would enter short and SL would be top of the cloud 1.32150.
On H4, the bottom of the cloud is flat and may offer resistance to the tired candles which did indeed travel far (downwards) from the cloud. OTOH, on the Daily, the top of the cloud is flat and may offer support to the candles which have spent about a fortnight in the cloud.

I think these are contradictory positions so I wouldn't expect many sharp moves in the coming days, just sideways movement on the daily. Only when the sideways pressure becomes a pressure cooker will a breakout/breakdown be seen. Of course, there could be news based movement.

Just my views and I could be right for a change :)

On H4, the bottom of the cloud is flat and may offer resistance to the tired candles which did indeed travel far (downwards) from the cloud. OTOH, on the Daily, the top of the cloud is flat and may offer support to the candles which have spent about a fortnight in the cloud.

I think these are contradictory positions so I wouldn't expect many sharp moves in the coming days, just sideways movement on the daily. Only when the sideways pressure becomes a pressure cooker will a breakout/breakdown be seen. Of course, there could be news based movement.

support neeche aata hai aur resistance upar :p

support neeche aata hai aur resistance upar :p
Exactly, you see, on the H4 charts, the candles are knocking the bottom of the cloud, which is above the candles i.e. the bottom of the clouds is above the candle, ok ??. On the daily, the candles are bouncing off the top of the clouds, which is below the last candle.

Regards
Raj

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J Introductions 2
U Forex 2