Some of my forecasts

Status
Not open for further replies.
You expect Paul to guess without the stock name. haha :lol::clapping:
You didn't update me whats wrong the charts posted. Is it the timing issue.

Regards
Raj
I think he can analyze anything without requiring the name.. any expert T.A can.. just show him candlestick/ichimoku combo chart he will tell you where it is going LOL..

The chart you posted is surely a timing issue and it effects the analysis . the right broker would be whose markets opens at 2.30 am Our time. that would be hot forex or instaforex

I think he can analyze anything without requiring the name.. any expert T.A can.. just show him candlestick/ichimoku combo chart he will tell you where it is going LOL..

The chart you posted is surely a timing issue and it effects the analysis . the right broker would be whose markets opens at 2.30 am Our time. that would be hot forex or instaforex
I think one have to change setting to understand rather than the mere picture u posted.. :p
So we cannot fix the issue with the broker directly about the timing problem. I know that charts would look different at different timeframes.. just wondering which one to follow or it can be handled at our end by adjusting the time setting.

I will check with my broker btw 2.30 am our time means Indian standard time right.

Regards
Raj

Raj, if the daily starts at 2:30am IST, that's what you want. You'll get a good reading on the charts if it is 3:30am.
I was just looking at the USD/CAD charts. My hedge fund account chart has a 2-hour difference than my personal account. My personal account is the charts I use to base all my trading decisions on. The other charts showed a clean TL break on the 4-hour, but my accurate ones showed it containing.
It's examples like that that show how important it is to have the right timing on your charts.
BTW, I am aware of the fact Nifty and other 6 1/2 hour per day markets are going to be different. I think, by default, all brokers would star their markets at the same time.

I think one have to change setting to understand rather than the mere picture u posted.. :p
So we cannot fix the issue with the broker directly about the timing problem. I know that charts would look different at different timeframes.. just wondering which one to follow or it can be handled at our end by adjusting the time setting.

I will check with my broker btw 2.30 am our time means Indian standard time right.

Regards
Raj

Pirate, I know you have asked some questions concerning TL's before, have plotted them, etc. This chart would be a guide in the usage of TL's.
First, let me say this is an excellent example to repudiate some false notions. In strict ichimoku evaluation, this market is going sideways. In viewing different TF's there is nothing that is dominant.
There are many ichimoku experts that use the ichimoku as a standalone, but also uses price action another ulterior means of analysis to determine future market direction.
The first point is that many say you cannot make money in sideways markets, and I'm about to prove that wrong.
Let's consider the personality of a sideways market. It lacks directive conviction. That being the case, it is just going to bow to any minor MT support or resistance. Therefore, you find the channel it is stuck in, and keep trading it until it break its funk.
Channels can also be measured in different ways, but we want it to carry some sort of obviation to base a trading decision. This is where the TL comes in. Price action broken the TL with all the qualities that typify a TL break, and then it runs into ST cluster R, as can be seen on the chart. From that event, price action has to retrace back to at least the TL break, and then it will reverse and head higher.
That's your analysis in a nutshell.
Quite frankly, even though these conditions are tradeable, I personally don't like them (Emphasis on the fact it is only my opinion.). I just prefer market that break out in the clear open. Not blowing my horn, but something similar to setting my order last night on the EUR/JPY, then waking up to some huge profits. Those are the type of markets that pack the obviations that they do that yield quick profits.

upload images

hills_5000

Hi Paul,

Would you throw some light on the NZD/CHF and AUD/CHF...

thanks..

PS : have noticed that E/U , A/U , G/U ..these 3 amigos generally move together... so if ur expecting E/U to re commence the journey south... does ur study hold good for the other two also ?

Hills, the latter 3 will be featured in my Weekly Forecast. Considering the weekly is close to an end, you can look for my review on those 3 in the WF.
NZD/CHF and AUD/CHF are coming up. Give me some time on them. It's really busy around here, most of which has nothing to do with trading.

Hi Paul,

Would you throw some light on the NZD/CHF and AUD/CHF...

thanks..

PS : have noticed that E/U , A/U , G/U ..these 3 amigos generally move together... so if ur expecting E/U to re commence the journey south... does ur study hold good for the other two also ?

I'm going to be taking some time off next week, which means I will be gone all week. I'll still be trading, so it is not going to be a complete vacation.

The Weekly Review will be out a little early, as I get ready for next week. I will also be doing the Weekly Forecast. All requests will also be taken care of.
It's just I need a little time off during the week. This is not the 1st week in August, so it will not be at the expense of the Weekly Forecast.

Weekly Review--021212

EUR/USD: With last weeks strong reversal, it may have signaled the end of the MT correction, which means my MT forecast would be off by close to 200 pips. That is still not confirmed, but what is confirmed is that the DOWN will continue this week. It is doubtful the WR1 at 1.3277 will be hit this week, but the correction will continue north to start the week. To the south, we have the WS2 at 1.3033 to look forward to. Watch for a reaction at that point. If we get too far past it, then were going to the low-1.2900s.

The WR1 did get hit as the peak was 6 pips on the other side at 1.3283. The reversal dropped the pair past the WS2 and to the bottom of the daily cloud / kijun combo at 1.3274.

USD/JPY: This pattern ended last week in a pattern of consolidation after a strong move north. Another leg north should be the order of things to start the week. The level to watch for is the WR2 at 78.35. If it is touched, then this pair could be on its way to the 79.00s. This pair has been in a super funk for 6 months. The only to come out of it is for the move to continue north to around 81.00. If that happens, then we could get the OB condition we need to send this pair scampering for another leg south on the LT radar.

The WR2 was touched, and there was a strong move afterward to the peak at 79.61.

GBP/USD: There is little doubt the correction is over for this pair. It has the WS2 at 1.5644 on the radar this week, and it should go even much lower.

This pair did not go nay lower as the dip was exactly 1.5644.

USD/CHF: The bottom of the hourly cloud is .9117, which ties in perfectly with the WS1, and it should contain this week. Watch out for the WR2 at .9258. Any kind of a strong spike through it, then we are headed back to the top of the cloud / kijun combo at .9354.

We got a slight move on the other side of the cluster S as the dip was .9102. The pair broke the WR2, but got stopped on the way UP at .9299.

AUD/USD: There is an R zone on the 4-hour between 1.07271.0744. That should contain any moves to the north. Once back in the DOWN, this pair should hit the MS1 at 1.0641.

The pair broke through the cluster event to 1.0778 at the beginning of the week. Then it headed to the dip at 1.0628, and then with the cluster event dented, the next reversal went higher yet to 1.0798.

USD/CAD: There are quite a few 2s this week signaling high acceleration if they are so much as touched, and this is another one of those pairs. The WR2 is 1.0076, and if it is touched, then we can put 1.0206 on the radar. The pair reversed its fortunes to end last week, and it should continue south this week. There is a major ST cluster event at .9981. It needs to contain, and most likely will.

The pair did fall short of 1.0076 as the peak was only 1.0050, so the latter was not put on the radar. The cluster event was broken to the south as the dip was .9937.

NZD/USD: This pair put on a show to end last week, and all the indications are there it is now going much lower. The WR1 is .8304, but this pair senses no urgency to correct that far. The WS2 at .8179 is on the radar this week. MT, it has the daily kijun at .8086 in its sights.

I missed this one. The pair started off the week in high gear to the peak at .8421. The reversal on landed at .8244, just 14 pips below the WP.

EUR/GBP: The 4-hour cloud top/ WS1 combo at .8336 should contain the move north that end last week and will probably continue this week. As a matter a fact, a very strong move towards the weekly kijun at .8552 could be expected. This week look for the WR2 at .8454 to be hit, and the pair could continue its march beyond that.

The pair started the week to the peak at .8401, and then reversed to the dip at .8276.

EUR/JPY: The move south that ended last week will go deeper this week. It does not appear it is ready to reverse, but may have entered an extended consolidation phase. Ideal containment is 101.21, but it could go to 100.78. Anything below the latter, and then it gets ugly for future direction.

Even though the dip this week was 101.81, the consolidative move went east after that. After the next attempt to hit the dip bottomed at 101.91, then is was straight north to the peak at 104.66.

GBP/JPY: The daily tenken at 121.37 needs to hold if this pair will continue higher. A move north to start the week towards ichimoku cluster R at 122.59. As long as it holds, then there is no reason to believe that 121.37 will, and so like its cousin, the EUR/JPY some consolidation could be the order of the day.

The initial move north was contained at 122.91, which gave a sign of thing to come. The reversal headed to the dip at 121.66, and then it was high gear to the peak at 126.04.

EUR/AUD: I got this pair back on my watch list. This pair gave the appearance it is back on its MT track going south, but I doubt that will be the case. Containment heading south should be the 4-hour kijun at 1.2275. Afterward the move north should be back on track. Watch for reaction at the WR2 at 1.2442. It will probably contain this week, but if there is a very strong bounce off it, then it could be back to the drawing board for this pair, and that also is doubtful. By next week, this pair should be approaching the weekly tenken at 1.2684.

The pair never came close to the WR2 as the peak was 1.2374. Afterward, the trip south took the pair to the dip at 1.2147.

Weekly S&R's--021912

R3 r2 r1 s1 s2 s3
eur/usd 1.3455 1.3313 1.3227 1.3055 1.2969 1.2827
usd/jpy 81.89 80.84 80.21 78.95 78.32 77.27
gbp/usd 1.6039 1.5939 1.5879 1.5759 1.5699 1.5599
usd/chf 0.9394 0.9304 0.9249 0.9141 0.9086 0.8996
aud/usd 1.0870 1.0793 1.0746 1.0652 1.0605 1.0528
usd/cad 1.0084 1.0033 1.0002 0.9940 0.9909 0.9858
nzd/usd 0.8498 0.8417 0.8368 0.8270 0.8221 0.8140
eur/gbp 0.8426 0.8370 0.8335 0.8267 0.8232 0.8176
eur/jpy 107.48 106.15 105.36 103.76 102.97 101.64
gbp/jpy 130.36 128.31 127.07 124.59 123.35 121.30