Some of my forecasts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks, SJD. I just opened the chart for Nifty before I got this response. I was getting ready to post. I'll get to that thread before too long, as I'm still catching up. This thread will be my priority as I catch up.

Welcome back! I posted a note for you in sudoku's thread (about Nifty finally correcting as predicted by you), but it might be 2-4 pages back. Hope you had a good one!

Usd/eur

You didn't miss much on USD/EUR, Pips. It's still below the trendline, though making higher bottoms, and now seems to have crossed the previous high by a few ticks. Maybe a double top with a higher right shoulder. If it starts trending down in the coming days, there could be a H&S pattern on the candles.

On H4, the bottom of the cloud is flat and may offer resistance to the tired candles which did indeed travel far (downwards) from the cloud. OTOH, on the Daily, the top of the cloud is flat and may offer support to the candles which have spent about a fortnight in the cloud.

I think these are contradictory positions so I wouldn't expect many sharp moves in the coming days, just sideways movement on the daily. Only when the sideways pressure becomes a pressure cooker will a breakout/breakdown be seen. Of course, there could be news based movement.

Just my views and I could be right for a change :)

Re: Usd/eur

I know! How bizarre is that? It's still below the TL and rising.
Actually, I've been feasting on the EUR/JPY. I'm long in it. My WF was wrong concerning the pair, but I'll get over it.

You didn't miss much on USD/EUR, Pips. It's still below the trendline, though making higher bottoms, and now seems to have crossed the previous high by a few ticks. Maybe a double top with a higher right shoulder. If it starts trending down in the coming days, there could be a H&S pattern on the candles.

Looking at the chart posted above by 4x reminds me of a quote from John Murphy's book.

If price breaks below an ascending trendline, followed by an higher high which tests this same trendline, it is quite likely for price to reverse from this point.

Re: Usd/eur

I know! How bizarre is that? It's still below the TL and rising.
Actually, I've been feasting on the EUR/JPY. I'm long in it. My WF was wrong concerning the pair, but I'll get over it.
I would like to initiate a short on this pair but not really comfortable. I would wait for a confirmation before initiating it.

I am out of EUR/JPY pair but would like to plan a short around 107 levels.

Regards
Raj

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J Introductions 2
U Forex 2