Some of my forecasts

Status
Not open for further replies.
This trade did not turn out exactly the way I thought, even though the swing low held up nicely as the stop. Usually a rejection candle is going to be the end. In spite of a bit of a pullback, it did take off, and as you can see by the chart the price is camped exactly on top of the MR1, which is the target. It will probably continue higher, but the point is a nice simple seup like this yielded 100 pips over night.

image upload

I'm going to get into rejection candles in the price action series, but here is an appetizer.
Notice the long wick on the candle that I circled with the oval. That is an indication the trend has come to an end. I also drew an arrow to a similar candle. I cheated and took note of the fact that price just broke under the level kijun and just above the cloud. The DOWN had not really been that strong to that point to indicate to me it was time to reverse. The circles one has a longer wick sitting on top of the cloud. Just in case I am wrong, then the stop is set for that swing low.
The pair figure to eclipse the recent swing high, as the SD channel would indicate. It is an uptrend, overall, so that also indicates that swing high will be broken. Once it is broke, there would also be quite a few pips to be gained from that point because of the nature of the break of the swing high. As a rule you can measure the distance from the swing high to the swing low, then add it to the swing high and that is the proximity of the next leg. The MR1 at 1.60623 is the next reference point beyond the swing high, so it makes for a conservative target.

image upload

LivetoTrade

4xpip, I know that I asked you earlier too, but is the move towards the monthly Tenkan for Fiber?

Re: Eur/jpy

Raj, The EUR has also been responsible moving the EUR/JPY. The EUR/USD has been moving up just like the USD/JPY has. You can do a cross check with any of the crosses. As an example, the EUR/AUD made significant gains today, and so has the AUD/JPY. EUR/NZD went north, and the NZD/JPY.
The EUR/GBP slipped slightly, but then the GBP/JPY had the biggest candle of any pairs today.

Yes my EURJPY position is in a loss. As paul always says, it looks like a freight train with no brakes. I will be stepping out soon in midway :)
I am on the wrong side after the 1st week of Jan.

I am not convinced abt the move of EURUSD until today. I am following USDJPY which is moving the pair of EURJPY all the while.

Regards
Raj

Raj, The EUR has also been responsible moving the EUR/JPY. The EUR/USD has been moving up just like the USD/JPY has. You can do a cross check with any of the crosses. As an example, the EUR/AUD made significant gains today, and so has the AUD/JPY. EUR/NZD went north, and the NZD/JPY.
The EUR/GBP slipped slightly, but then the GBP/JPY had the biggest candle of any pairs today.
Sir request to review gbp/jpy ..I had a short position on gbp/jpy that I opened on Tuesday My internet connection was gone for the last 2 days . Last time I checked my short position was on 50 pip profit and when I got my internet connection back today it is a nightmare LOL. there was and is no satisfying mean reversion 1

My WR2 at 128.24 contained perfectly this past week. That peak needs to hold or we are on our way to 131.11.

Sir request to review gbp/jpy ..I had a short position on gbp/jpy that I opened on Tuesday My internet connection was gone for the last 2 days . Last time I checked my short position was on 50 pip profit and when I got my internet connection back today it is a nightmare LOL. there was and is no satisfying mean reversion 1

LivetoTrade

LTT, today's move took care of the MT target to 1.3445.
The next target is obviously the monthly tenken at 1.3659. If it is touched, it could signal we are on our way back to 1.4246
Would 1.3586 not act as stiff R ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J Introductions 2
U Forex 2