Some of my forecasts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pirate, I'm still showing 2 pips short. LOL, it has to be exact.
wow sir significance importance of 2 pip :lol: Sir I bet you have crossed 100% this week? :) I wish if my internet would have been working I would have caught those large moves that is what we look for every week.. the correction didn't happen today Next week I hope markets would should a nap and start off with a good correction to the downside "/

Last edited:
Pirate, no, I didn't make 100% this week.
I would like to see the corrections begin next week. The pips are fun catching them in the middle of the trend, but I do look for a breather. When the markets get to where many are at now, the risk is extremely sharp reversals. In the case of the EUR/JPY, I'm now trailing it with a very close stop.

wow sir significance importance of 2 pip :lol: Sir I bet you have crossed 100% this week? :) I wish if my internet would have been working I would have caught those large moves that is what we look for every week.. the correction didn't happen today Next week I hope markets would should a nap and start off with a good correction to the downside "/

Re: Usd/eur

what made u sell after it broke out of the daily cloud :confused: ?
At last, a well-wisher !! :clap:

Brother, I just tried trading on this demo account and wasn't use to specifying a stoploss and TP in the same order. So these are the trades that I haven't been able to close. I try right click + close order, and it generates another order in reverse direction :( .. How do I close these damned orders is my problem :down:.

Need guidance please :sos:

hills_5000

MT4 details...

1..you can open a limit sell or buy order only if the min pip diff is met.

2..You can put SL and TP only once an order is executed...which means you cannot ( unlike Trade Station) put an order , TP and SL together at values you choose ( which you can in Trade Station)

3.. Once an order is executed , to put the SL / TP ..right clcik on the order and select " modify or delete order" ...then enter your TP / SL and select ok...

4...To close an open position , right click and select " Close Order" then in the window which opens up select " close # 12345678 buy/sell ( it will feed buy or sell depending on whether ur open position is long or short ) 0.01 Euro/USD at 1.3^^^^ ( current value) .

5. That's about all to placing orders in MT4.

6.. You could also open a live account with ABCD who offer Trade Station as the trading terminal ( which is better than MT4 ) and use ur demo account for charting ( tho charting is better in TS as in execution)

regards

At last, a well-wisher !! :clap:

Brother, I just tried trading on this demo account and wasn't use to specifying a stoploss and TP in the same order. So these are the trades that I haven't been able to close. I try right click + close order, and it generates another order in reverse direction :( .. How do I close these damned orders is my problem :down:.

Need guidance please :sos:

Timepass, Fiber is the EUR/USD. Specifically it refers to the euro.
Other nicknames:
GBP-- Sterling or cable
CHF-- Swissy
AUD-- Aussie
CAD-- Loonie
NZD-- Kiwi

It's a case where the TL need to be redrawn. As soon as you saw that last swing high broken, that was your signal the DOWN was extremely short-lived

Your yellow line on top is simply a measure of the trend's strength or the velocity of the movement. Usually when an upper TL in a long-lived UP is broken, the reversal is around the corner. The EW people will back me up when I say this (I'm not an EW expert.) that when a long trend has a very strong spurt, like what we saw with the EUR/USD, EUR/JPY, GBP/JPY, then it signals the end of that trend is around the corner. Drawing the upper TL is an excellent indicator for that.

Your bottom yellow TL is now the correct one, considering your turquoise one had to be redrawn. Even with the head fake, if you had entered the trade when it touched the TL, then set your stop for the swing high, it still would have been only a 49-pip loss. That is still not bad considering the conditions.
LOL, I've had a few 49-pip losses.

What is Fiber ?? USD/EUR ??

Anyway, this pair seems to have lost all the respect for the trendlines :annoyed:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J Introductions 2
U Forex 2