Some of my forecasts

Status
Not open for further replies.
The current rate is 1775.80.

No, that was not the point !!

If you see this in T4J thread also, people are asking whether you are providing SPOT or FUTURE value. Same can go for gold depending on the instrument. It helps people to know current market price (CMP) of the instrument you are forecasting, and that's what I asked along with the forecasts.

RJ, my chart says the dip, to this point, is 5416.
But, no. The possibility for the correction is called off. The TL has been broken, as expected, and we are now headed to correct the break of the weekly at 5335, and it should go a tad lower. Still, look for a reversal back to the UP in that circa area.

Hi Paul,

Nifty has taken further beating to 5368. do you still expect we would first correct are way up to 5521 5541? thanks

Re: Gold

Gold 1834.65 1805.78 1788.39 1753.61 1736.22 1707.35

The daily tenken is 1746, and the 4-hour kijun is 1759. The WS1 at 1753 falls in between those 2 figures. I thought it was interesting that when I got done rounding off the totals the WS1 was exactly the mid-point of those 2 totals. Any rate, that area should contain this week, because the market is headed higher. Look for the WR2 at 1805 to be hit.

MT, it is expected to see the all-time high at 1920.90 to be broken. We had the minimum bounce off the YR1 at 1762, and the YR2 is 1962, so it would be enough to break the all-time high, and it should happen over the next 2-3 months.
I feel that it may revisit 1703 levels before moving further up. 1800 is on the cards but any upmove further have to revisit 1700's.. Just my opinion.

Regards
Raj

Eur/jpy

There is beautiful sunshine out, so I need to go touch a few rays. Before I leave, I decided to give an update on the EUR/JPY.

As per the Weekly Forecast, I said if 108.79 was broken, it was time to stick a fork in the UP. The hourly chart tells the story.
This is not the chart I am short on, but I'm going to look to add to it once there is a break outside of the cloud. I'm also hoping for there to be a nice swing low created at the current dip, so it will accentuate the move south. 103.21 should be hit, even though it won't all get done this week.

hosting images

Re: Eur/jpy

There is beautiful sunshine out, so I need to go touch a few rays. Before I leave, I decided to give an update on the EUR/JPY.

As per the Weekly Forecast, I said if 108.79 was broken, it was time to stick a fork in the UP. The hourly chart tells the story.
This is not the chart I am short on, but I'm going to look to add to it once there is a break outside of the cloud. I'm also hoping for there to be a nice swing low created at the current dip, so it will accentuate the move south. 103.21 should be hit, even though it won't all get done this week.

hosting images
I would expect it come down somewhere near 105.8 and 104.5 levels. but ur deep insight tells your confidence levels.

Regards
Raj

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J Introductions 2
U Forex 2