Some of my forecasts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Eur/usd

The WS1 at 1.3360 was missed by 5 pips on Monday, but will be hit on Tuesday, as we see the pair move further south to the WS2 at 1.3271. In my Weekly Forecast I wrote the WS2 should be hit, and it could be hit after just the 2nd day of the week.
This pair has been really confusing in the recent days.. I could not see any clear direction in either directions. Has been a laggard.

Regards
Raj

Re: Gbp/usd

My apologies for messing this up. I made a mistake in my Weekly Forecast. 1.5805 is the WS1, which adds a whole different perspective on the move. I was reviewing the pair for a possible trade, and it was throwing me because of the type of move it gave us today.
Oh well. That won't be the last mistake I ever make. Stay tuned--lol.

I mentioned in my Weekly Forecast that the WS2 at 1.5805 would contain for the next strong move north. It appears I will be wrong there, as the dip on Monday was 1.5809. After such a strong move, it appears to be set at heading lower.

Re: Eur/usd

Raj, I'm still holding to my original view on this one. As long as 1.3485 contains, it is in good shape. We would have the 1-2-3, which is the ticket to the WS2 at 1.3274.
The whole move is only corrective of the bigger picture, so, eventually 1.3485 will be broken as we move into the 1.3600's.

This pair has been really confusing in the recent days.. I could not see any clear direction in either directions. Has been a laggard.

Regards
Raj

I have a lot of catching up to do, but I will visit this thread daily to stay updated :)

I just wanted to some thoughts just in case I might end up in a bad situation, I bought GBPAUD at 1.47000 and planning to hold it for a couple of days (maybe a week). I might be trading for a while but its more on scalping, I know i still have a long way to go. Kindly be gentle :)

Tamaa, I'm straightforward and very outgoing, but you'll find I'm harmless.
Any questions and comments you have will be handled constructively, and the aim is we all benefit, so feel free to bring them on.

I'll comment on GBP/AUD later.

I have a lot of catching up to do, but I will visit this thread daily to stay updated :)

I just wanted to some thoughts just in case I might end up in a bad situation, I bought GBPAUD at 1.47000 and planning to hold it for a couple of days (maybe a week). I might be trading for a while but its more on scalping, I know i still have a long way to go. Kindly be gentle :)

Gbp/aud

The pair found its way to the WS2 at 1.4718, and then since has gone sideways. A further correction could be in order which is good news for the bulls. If it turns out to be a strong break, then cluster R at 1.4838 should contain. Longer term, this pair has further to go south. Longer term, this pair could be looking at an objective of 1.4375.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J Introductions 2
U Forex 2