Some of my forecasts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Eur/usd

Raj, I'm still holding to my original view on this one. As long as 1.3485 contains, it is in good shape. We would have the 1-2-3, which is the ticket to the WS2 at 1.3274.
The whole move is only corrective of the bigger picture, so, eventually 1.3485 will be broken as we move into the 1.3600's.
Finally EURUSD is reaching the contained area of 1.348. This should give us the clear indication whethere we are heading higher or not.

Regards
Raj

Re: Gbp/aud

The pair found its way to the WS2 at 1.4718, and then since has gone sideways. A further correction could be in order which is good news for the bulls. If it turns out to be a strong break, then cluster R at 1.4838 should contain. Longer term, this pair has further to go south. Longer term, this pair could be looking at an objective of 1.4375.

many thanks :)

USDJPY is on a high rise and EURUSD is finally visited 1.335.. both are in opposite directions so that EURJPY is perfectly balanced.

EURUSD reached at 1.348 and reversed.. Expecting to reach WS2 as the move is quite fast n steady as off now

Expected Gold to reach 1700 levels but not so fast.. Would like to know your views on it.

Regards
Raj

Re: Gbp/aud

I had to think what pair is this you are talking about, then it dawned on me it was the GBP/AUD.

Let me add a nugget to that forecast. If I am wrong on 1.4838 (The peak today was 1.4820.) containing, then the move to 1.4890 or a little lower will be swift.
If 1.4890 is broken, then put 1.4990 on your radar.

Sorry if this is adding confusion. Today's strong move move north has created some doubt over the level containing.

BTW, typo on my part. It is not MY uptrend. It is a MT uptrend. I have no trends, just trade them.

Wow! I would have never thought an hourly candle would have filled up my whole screen. It really looks big on this 22" screen. I don't own a tv, but I thought about taking my computer over to my friend's who owns a 60" and plugging my computer into into his tv. The candle would be almost as big as me--lol.

What were you saying!?!? Oh yeah. I'm a little shocked. I don't know how this move could have been seen in advance.
At least the move was contained at my WS3 at 1708. I think I mentioned somewhere the swing low at 1705. If that is broken, then we take the express (Like we have not already been on it.) to 1679. If 1705 is broken the swing high also changes from 1802 to today's peak at 1790.

Silver: What a train wreck! It is now this easy. Look for 35.70 to contain and put 33.18 on the ST radar. There is now a good possibility to see 31.61 hit, but that is not on the radar....yet.

What can be reason for steep fall in Gold/Silver though EUR/USD is moving as you had perdicted
Regards

Re: Gbp/usd

Not that I traded this pair this week, but a little lesson was taught in not doubting myself. The dip was 1.5799 before the strong move north to 1.5991. The only concern left is that it did fall short of the weekly cloud, as per my WF, as it was 30 pips short.

For many pairs, it promises to be a wild ride the rest of the week.

I mentioned in my Weekly Forecast that the WS2 at 1.5805 would contain for the next strong move north. It appears I will be wrong there, as the dip on Monday was 1.5809. After such a strong move, it appears to be set at heading lower.

rkgoyal_98

BTW, typo on my part. It is not MY uptrend. It is a MT uptrend. I have no trends, just trade them.

Wow! I would have never thought an hourly candle would have filled up my whole screen. It really looks big on this 22" screen. I don't own a tv, but I thought about taking my computer over to my friend's who owns a 60" and plugging my computer into into his tv. The candle would be almost as big as me--lol.

What were you saying!?!? Oh yeah. I'm a little shocked. I don't know how this move could have been seen in advance.
At least the move was contained at my WS3 at 1708. I think I mentioned somewhere the swing low at 1705. If that is broken, then we take the express (Like we have not already been on it.) to 1679. If 1705 is broken the swing high also changes from 1802 to today's peak at 1790.

Silver: What a train wreck! It is now this easy. Look for 35.70 to contain and put 33.18 on the ST radar. There is now a good possibility to see 31.61 hit, but that is not on the radar....yet.
swing low on Hourly in Gold is 1687.56 and in Silver is 34.06
Should we consider that for the time be ing (rest of week) there should be no further fall.
Kindly post monthly levals for both too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J Introductions 2
U Forex 2