The Survivors!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gaur_Krishna

:thumb: Dan bro

Regards,
Gaur_Krishna

@Jamit or do you also want me to say: Sir Jamit :D

I think not all have expectations at or of Sir Saints retourn. Some only are happy that he is here and joined again the forum. I for myself have no expectaitons, just love that an other great trader and person is here and give good feelings to the members. Ups, the last statement is an expectation. :D

Take care and further many good trades / DanPickUp

Oh, he didnt quit his practice voluntarily...

He was using words like we will destroy your cold, decimate your cough with my weapons, and he started talking in terms of probabilities.

When a patient asked him, will I be alright, he replied, most probably, and even if not, you are one patient among the next 100 and my ratio is 60 %.

The patients stopped coming after that :) :rofl:
You truly Mad,my friend :D......but Trader Wisdom passed on there very smartly in a joke form..... Nice :)

sudoku1

Dont frighten us Saint .....:lol:

Regards,
Gaur_Krishna
u r already frightened .... bcoz u caught d line of saint 2 match ur false belief system n trying 2 prove 2 ur subconcious mind dat wat saint said is indeed frightning. u wil feel self confident only wen u trespass thru a line like abv confidently..widout stress:)

Gaur_Krishna

Sumo , simply great
I too suspected this ...... :thumb:

And I hope, he doesn't tell traders that Take this tablet of system and syrup of MM and Injection of discipline and patience....

And many will run away. We should tell him that people (like me) come to markets just for thriller and fun but ends as horror movie in due course....

Regards,
Gaur_Krishna

He was using words like we will destroy your cold, decimate your cough with my weapons, and he started talking in terms of probabilities.

When a patient asked him, will I be alright, he replied, most probably, and even if not, you are one patient among the next 100 and my ratio is 60 %.

4candles

Sumo , simply great
I too suspected this ...... :thumb:

And I hope, he doesn't tell traders that Take this tablet of system and syrup of MM and Injection of discipline and patience....

And many will run away. We should tell him that people (like me) come to markets just for thriller and fun but ends as horror movie in due course....

Regards,
Gaur_Krishna

...and if Sumo was Saint's Patient nay Customer he would say ...
" Now will you stop checking my pulse and put away that Stethoscope and give me my pills and injections or will you put me under scanners :annoyed: "

:D

...and if Sumo was Saint's Patient nay Customer he would say ...
" Now will you stop checking my pulse and put away that Stethoscope and give me my pills and injections or will you put me under scanners :annoyed: "

:D
nah.. Sumo probably would say "Doctor, that's not my pulse" :D :D

Status
Not open for further replies.