The Survivors!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh No......What's happening here...From French Beard to Grey Hair to Bald Pate to Behind Bars...... :D
This is what happens, brother, when your beard has a different nationality than the one on your ration card (or aadhar card these days) :D :D

sudoku1

Oh No......What's happening here...From French Beard to Grey Hair to Bald Pate to Behind Bars...... :D
U wer in a big noon nap in a virtual world saint....n here ....many seized an opurtunity 2 change ur identity n image thru an imaginary plastic surgery.thank god u returned soon :D

He he .. Nice Humour!!
This is what happens, brother, when your beard has a different nationality than the one on your ration card (or aadhar card these days) :D :D
U wer in a big noon nap in a virtual world saint....n here ....many seized an opurtunity 2 change ur identity n image thru an imaginary plastic surgery.thank god u returned soon :D
hahahahaha :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Gaur_Krishna

What a classic post...
Saint sir, you are KAVI (POET) as well .....

Welcome back. Have learnt lot from your Fish Thread and now even more.

We are in great days with both ST da & Saint sir around.... :thumb:

Regards,
Gaur_Krishna

Opening a thread that is dedicated to the guys still doggedly after the markets all these years,....dedicated to them but not restricted to them.... :D

Some of us have done well,some of us may be struggling,some have had their troubles and coming out of them,some have focussed on the research and development part and now getting ready to fire,some have made a tonne.....

To all of these guys,humble salutations.......you guys are on a Rodeo Bull called the Markets and whether you've been thrown off the Bull a 100 times or a 1000 times,you have not given up with the concept of Riding that Crazy Bull.Hats off!!

Have not been here in many years,and it is so nice to see many of these Survivors......... This thread is a mix of everything,it can range from Super sensible talk to Frivilous talk,from talking about methods to talking about failures and successes.

Open to the Survivors from the Past and to the wannabe Survivors........ we might have made a tonne of money,or maybe not...But we definitely have made a tonne of mistakes you don't need to repeat to succeed to cut short your Learning Curve. :)

Gaur_Krishna

(65+25)/2 = 45 and in trading there are no absolute statements , so plus minus 1 or 2 ; we accept 43 :thumb:

Saint (I am dropping Sir) but do feel my silent sir always: I read that you were Doctor. So its PhD or Medicine? Just frivilous post .... neglect if too frivilous

Regards,
Gaur_Krishna

Not sure Stock 72 ...some say I am 65,and others say I am 25..... ID proof says 43 though! :)

Gaur_Krishna

Thanks Tlahuicole for informing at Raj Bhai's thread that Saint is back. Where is the post that you were reffering to.. just curious

Regards,
Gaur_Krishna
Ladies and Gentlemen, the SAINT is officially back ;)

Thanks a lot Saint, I am a big fan of you, your teach a man to fish stays at my home in printed form as a bible for trading to me. I have read most of the posts by, and the post where you describe taking full time trading as profession quitting your profession as doctor stays in my motivational book.

Thanks a lot for everything in the past and anything in the future that you have done and will do respectively.

Since, Dan has knighted you, thanks a lot Sir Saint :p

Originally Posted by Tlahuicole View Post
Ladies and Gentlemen, the SAINT is officially back

Thanks a lot Saint, I am a big fan of you, your teach a man to fish stays at my home in printed form as a bible for trading to me. I have read most of the posts by, and the post where you describe taking full time trading as profession quitting your profession as doctor stays in my motivational book.

Thanks a lot for everything in the past and anything in the future that you have done and will do respectively.

Since, Dan has knighted you, thanks a lot Sir Saint
Oh, he didnt quit his practice voluntarily...

He was using words like we will destroy your cold, decimate your cough with my weapons, and he started talking in terms of probabilities.

When a patient asked him, will I be alright, he replied, most probably, and even if not, you are one patient among the next 100 and my ratio is 60 %.

The patients stopped coming after that :) :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.