The Survivors!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ashu1234

Thanks Saint, for your kind message.

Yes, I'm taking my steps very slowly, catching only the small fish and hiding from Sharks
thus preserving my capital and building it very slowly.
I'm learning very slowly, so doing what I'm comfortable as of now. Don't have the guts to try out big catches.
Hope the consistent small catches will boost my moral and help me to get the safe big catches as well.

Special Thanks to all my TJ mentors
Dear Emil,
Its a high tide season for the coastal regions as well as markets, so one has to think twice before venturing into deep sea to catch fish or playing hide and seek with sharks. At this point of time sailing should be the main concern. :)

healthraj

Lol Sumo...... let the welcomes be,my friend..... that would be the only way I know the new guys around here. :)

And since I am restricting my comments to only this thread,and not roaming about the forum,what better way to say Hi than this.

Thanks everyone.....

As far as systems go..... from what I gathered from the posts,all that is there to be known is already known :D And that if all the info collected from all the excellent work by different guys are collated and put together,my baby stuff would not come near.So not reallly sharing any one method here.......Just going to talk gibberish,nothing else.Might be some gems there for the newcomers.....probably a waste of time for the oldies :D
I developed a system Called MTP (those who follow my thread will know). It is not advertising because the system is Free. I used to call the system as SAINT's FLOW - Or my name is RENKO FLOW because I don't like to look at those boring Candlestisk charts and I used RENKO and the SAINT's FLOW method. So those who have any doubts on the SAINT's FLOW method, the inventor or the master is here...

@Saint Sir, Are you still suggesting us to follow the 15min, 30min, 60min FLOW method. Or have you invented something new that you can share?

Tlahuicole

:rofl::rofl: Sudoku

If you meet me face to face ,you will feel I am abt 28-30.......though grey hair has started coming.Damn irritating.........Only way out is to shave off the french beard!!

Actually don't mind if the beard was white a la amitabh bachchan.....but left half turning white and right half still black is a nightmare. :D
I have seen your pic with french beard on, you look well in that getup ;). But without french beard I guess you will look much younger :D

I developed a system Called MTP (those who follow my thread will know). It is not advertising because the system is Free. I used to call the system as SAINT's FLOW - Or my name is RENKO FLOW because I don't like to look at those boring Candlestisk charts and I used RENKO and the SAINT's FLOW method. So those who have any doubts on the SAINT's FLOW method, the inventor or the master is here...
Nice,Raj ..........

I have seen your pic with french beard on, you look well in that getup ;). But without french beard I guess you will look much younger :D
Help yourself, Tlahuicolebhai. I normally use Irfanview (free download from www.irfanview.com) for picture editing. Try it.

:D :D

O BABA...2day u feel he luks young widout beard,2 morow u wanna see him widout moustache n day after u may want him bald....a la VIN DIESEL ? :D
Today he wants to see Saint a la VIN DIESEL, tomorrow he will ask to see Saint as SAINT ASARAM :D :D

Status
Not open for further replies.