Trade Smart Online

cloudTrader

I really agree that NEST is having this horrible trouble making feature. What halfbloodprince has experienced is terrible.

I had twice a very irritating incident last week when my order did not go through but after a few seconds a status appeared as the order has been placed as put order received What is this statement ?, and to make it more clear , I was in no way trading in any Put. It was showing in the order book, but I was not able to cancel it or modify it for an hour. The prompt showed that the order cannot be cancelled . Some vague reason of validation pending was showing in the status .

When the price reached the level I placed the order with the trade got executed.

Problem was that I was left with no choice to cancel or modify the order.

I really agree that NEST is having this horrible trouble making feature. What halfbloodprince has experienced is terrible.

I had twice a very irritating incident last week when my order did not go through but after a few seconds a status appeared as the order has been placed as put order received What is this statement ?, and to make it more clear , I was in no way trading in any Put. It was showing in the order book, but I was not able to cancel it or modify it for an hour. The prompt showed that the order cannot be cancelled . Some vague reason of validation pending was showing in the status .

When the price reached the level I placed the order with the trade got executed.

That must have been a terrible experience? How can there be such lapses when it comes to platform? I mean, if there is downtime or that the speed has reduced, it can still be acceptable.
But how can these things even occur? It baffles me to see that we are forced to choose such platforms.
That incident must have ruined your mood to trade for the rest of the day too

Hello Leonid,
The issue mentioned by you usually occurs with NOW but it seems you got this error with NEST too. This error does not mean a put order has been placed. It's just a confusing usage of words to display the error. This error usually occurs in the below two scenarios:

1. There was a fluctuation in your internet connection and though you are able to see the prices refresh, your session on the server got logged out and you'll be unable to access your account.

2. While you are logged in to the Trader version you login to the browser (let's say to make fund transfer etc) and then logout from the browser. Here again, you'll be able to see the prices refresh in the Trader but your session on the server will be logged out and you'll be unable to access your account.

To resolve this issue you'll have to simply logout and re-login.

Did you speak to someone from our company regarding the issue? In case you did and this was not clarified to you, please do share the person's name so that we can inform him/her of the issue and the resolution.

Moreover, we'll also check with NEST if the error language can be changed to make it easier to understand for humans.

cloudTrader

Hello Leonid,
The issue mentioned by you usually occurs with NOW but it seems you got this error with NEST too. This error does not mean a put order has been placed. It's just a confusing usage of words to display the error. This error usually occurs in the below two scenarios:

1. There was a fluctuation in your internet connection and though you are able to see the prices refresh, your session on the server got logged out and you'll be unable to access your account.

2. While you are logged in to the Trader version you login to the browser (let's say to make fund transfer etc) and then logout from the browser. Here again, you'll be able to see the prices refresh in the Trader but your session on the server will be logged out and you'll be unable to access your account.

To resolve this issue you'll have to simply logout and re-login.

Did you speak to someone from our company regarding the issue? In case you did and this was not clarified to you, please do share the person's name so that we can inform him/her of the issue and the resolution.

Moreover, we'll also check with NEST if the error language can be changed to make it easier to understand for humans.
I suggest that the executive who takes up the call should pronounce his/her name themselves as mostly I do not have a habit of asking their names and so not able to point out the name at a later stage.

Thanks.

amsin21

simply we quote the best brokers in india only has Evenforex.com
Dear Sir,

A quick intro about us, EvenForex.com is a Pure ECN broker established to ensure that traders enjoy Less spread, Fund safety, easy deposit/withdrawal and excellent ECN execution.

EvenForex Business Solutions Private Limited is the company registered name and We are connected to Tier-1 Liquidity of HSBC, Barclays and Other international bank using the Bridge of FXCM (NYSE Listed Company).

EvenForex Business Solutions Private Limited is Registered with Dominican Republic(Central America) and MOC of India.

cal me 09952697325
Buddy wrong thread for a promotion. Pointing out what I noticed, no registration / regulation details are displayed in your website. Your standard a/c seems to be a DD a/c not an ECN. With 0.9 spread for ECN a/c, how you will compete with leaders who are providing 0-0.3 spread. Seems to be an IB of FXCM. :mad:

This is a serious thread with many full time traders for discussing issues with a specific broker.

Please refrain from posting junk promotional messages here. Else we will have to request the moderator to ban you.

simply we quote the best brokers in india only has Evenforex.com
Dear Sir,

A quick intro about us, EvenForex.com is a Pure ECN broker established to ensure that traders enjoy Less spread, Fund safety, easy deposit/withdrawal and excellent ECN execution.

EvenForex Business Solutions Private Limited is the company registered name and We are connected to Tier-1 Liquidity of HSBC, Barclays and Other international bank using the Bridge of FXCM (NYSE Listed Company).

EvenForex Business Solutions Private Limited is Registered with Dominican Republic(Central America) and MOC of India.

cal me 09952697325

Novice Query

Hello TSO and Friends,

I have newly open a account with TSO and being an absolute noob want to know few things about using NOW.
I have been reading articles and youtube video tutorials to understand using NOW and have queries along the way.

1. stock x currently trading at 100. I want to buy it at 105. I choose the script click buy , select SL then trigger 104. Now..... 2 situations
(a) can I type in Price column 106 as I dont want to buy above 106 ?
OR
(b) I have to leave price column empty , but I can get filled at any price above 105 ? ..like 110, 120 etc ?

I cannot see SL-M or SL . Are these removed or combined as one ?

2. Similarly for selling the stock in sell window, I cannot see SL and SL-M.

I understand while selling that SL with limit(SL) cannot be filled if the stock goes down rapidly.

Thank You