Trade Smart Online

Re: Double Charging for AMC and Delivery cost...

Hello mastermind007,
Thanks for your feedback.

CDSL charges transaction charges on debit of shares from the demat accounts opened with the DP. Hence we apply transaction charges on sale of shares from your account. Most other Depository Participants like us usually bill this amount at the end of the month. However, it sometimes causes confusion as people have to go back and track how many debit instructions they had in the month. In an effort to be more transparent, we charge it on daily basis so that it's easier for our client to verify the amount they have been charged.

Your feedback is well taken, we'll add the list of charges on our brokerage calculator page too. However, for now it's there in our account opening form (KYC form) as well as our knowledge base.

The DP (demat) operations have their own costs associated with them and are not mandatory for a trading account. If the DP costs are subsidized by the trading operations then it'll affect the pricing we can offer for trading. Our objective is to unbundle services so you pay only for the services that you use. Hence if someone does not use a demat account he/she does not need to pay higher amount in brokerage. Moreover, if you meet the below criteria you can get your demat account converted to a BSDA account where AMC charges are waived off:

1. All the individuals who have or propose to have only one demat account where they are the sole or first holder.
2. Individuals having any other demat account/s where they are not the first holder shall be eligible for BSDA in respect of the single demat account where they are sole or first holder.
3. The individual shall have only one BSDA in his/her name across all depositories.
4. Value of securities held in the demat account shall not exceed Rupees Two Lakhs at any point of time.

In case you'd like to get the account converted please let email us at support(at)vnsfin.com regarding the same.
Why was this not told before? And how do I sign up for BSDA?

Re: Double Charging for AMC and Delivery cost...

Why was this not told before? And how do I sign up for BSDA?
BSDA is not a very popular type of demat account due to the limitations involved in terms of the value of the holdings, condition of a single demat account (this information is shared with us by the depositories), higher transaction charges.

But if it suits you then please send us a physical copy of the Declaration for Basic Services Demat Account form.

lvgandhi

NOW is not working for last 15 mins. My browser is working. Even nest from other broker is working.
I stopped and restarted. It is not starting. Getting message
Now Initialisation failed for interactive engine.

Last edited:
NOW is not working for last 15 mins. My browser is working. Even nest from other broker is working.
I stopped and restarted. It is not starting. Getting message
Now Initialisation failed for interactive engine.
This error usually comes when NOW is not able to access the internet. Since your browser seems to be working your internet should be fine. Is it working now or still not working? We could try different things to troubleshoot the reason for the same but one simple thing could be if you could restart your pc when you get a chance.

lvgandhi

This error usually comes when NOW is not able to access the internet. Since your browser seems to be working your internet should be fine. Is it working now or still not working? We could try different things to troubleshoot the reason for the same but one simple thing could be if you could restart your pc when you get a chance.
Problem was with Bharti ISP. Changed to TATA. Working.

Taiki

TSO,

I just opened my commodity account with VNS and recieved my userId and password for logging in. I downloaded the NEST setup and installed it in my pc. But when I am trying to log in with my user id, it is saying "User can not log in, Disconnected from NEST system".

I called to you TSO dealing desk, and one guy picked up. After hearing to my problem he told that he is transferring my call to support team. Since 10 min I kept waiting for some one from support team will answer. but no one came, With frustration i hung up. Please tell, what kind of support service is this ??

Now when I am calling again, its saying that support team is available only till 6:30 PM. Is it expected that client wont face any issue at all after 6:30 (who trades in commodity) ?

PS : I am still unable to log in. :mad:

Regards
Taiki

TSO,

I just opened my commodity account with VNS and recieved my userId and password for logging in. I downloaded the NEST setup and installed it in my pc. But when I am trying to log in with my user id, it is saying "User can not log in, Disconnected from NEST system".

I called to you TSO dealing desk, and one guy picked up. After hearing to my problem he told that he is transferring my call to support team. Since 10 min I kept waiting for some one from support team will answer. but no one came, With frustration i hung up. Please tell, what kind of support service is this ??

Now when I am calling again, its saying that support team is available only till 6:30 PM. Is it expected that client wont face any issue at all after 6:30 (who trades in commodity) ?

Regards
Taiki
Hello Taiki,
Sorry to hear about your issue.

We do provide support for commodity users beyond 6:30 pm too. In the IVR after you dial 2 for customer support if you stay on to listen to the entire IVR, it'll ask you to dial 1 in case you need any assistance regarding your commodities account.

Please let us know your client id and we'll arrange a callback for you to fix the issue.

ram2010

TSO,

Regards
Taiki
According to TSO, commodity market ends at 6:30 pm.:confused: