Trade Smart Online

Taiki

Not at all. We are very much there in the evening too as mentioned in our reply to Taiki.
I again called to your Dealing desk after seeing this message and talked with this guy called Ruben. He confirmed that support team is unavailable after 6:30PM. And asked me to opt for call and trade service in case of any problem after 6:30PM. What is this ?? A big difference between what is being said and what is being offered !! :mad:

I have PMed you my Log in Id, and waiting for your support.

Regards
Taiki

I again called to your Dealing desk after seeing this message and talked with this guy called Ruben. He confirmed that support team is unavailable after 6:30PM. And asked me to opt for call and trade service in case of any problem after 6:30PM. What is this ?? A big difference between what is being said and what is being offered !! :mad:

I have PMed you my Log in Id, and waiting for your support.

Regards
Taiki
There seems to be some confusion. Just spoke to him. He's going to call you back right away.

Taiki

There seems to be some confusion. Just spoke to him. He's going to call you back right away.
Well, I got the call back from Ruben, and he stayed with me through Amyadmin and patiently resolved the issue, Now I can log on with no issue.

I really appreciate the effort. Thanks Trade Smart Online :)

Just one suggestion - If the support team is really available please try to remove the message from IVR saying the support team is available only from 9AM - 6:30 PM on weekdays. This is causing confusions.

Regards
Taiki

lvgandhi

Just I had very bad experience with your Support.
I wanted to shift from NOW to Nest.
On 23/3/15 at 13:30, I wrote for shifting.
At 15:26 I recived a msg from Sonu, saying
Okay, Your request is in process. You will get the logging credentials for Nest Trader by 25-03-2015.
How ever ar 18:00 itself on the same day ie 23/3/15, I have replied as follows.
As expiry is on way on 26/3/15, I would like to shift from 30/3/15. Kindly do the necessary changeover effective from 30/3/15, not from 25/3/15 as mentioned in my earlier mail.

In spite of these mails, I got message yesterday ie 24/3/15 evening at 18:57, saying
Thank you for choosing VNS for trading online. We are pleased to tell you that your online trading account has been activated. Please find your login details below:

Immediately at 19:36, I replied as follows
I would like to switch over to Nest Trader from 30/3/15 only. Kindly see to that I am able to trade in NOW upto 27/3/15, as I want to avoid problems during expiry.

Still at 19:50, I receive message, saying
Your trading account has been transferred from Now to Nest.
Still I have replied to effect change from 30/3/15 only.

Now I get message user blocked in NOW. Kindly see to that NOW is enabled for me immediately.

Today morning issue is solved. Your support called me and solved the problem. Back to NOW now.

Last edited:
Just I had very bad experience with your Support.
I wanted to shift from NOW to Nest.
On 23/3/15 at 13:30, I wrote for shifting.
At 15:26 I recived a msg from Sonu, saying
Okay, Your request is in process. You will get the logging credentials for Nest Trader by 25-03-2015.
How ever ar 18:00 itself on the same day ie 23/3/15, I have replied as follows.
As expiry is on way on 26/3/15, I would like to shift from 30/3/15. Kindly do the necessary changeover effective from 30/3/15, not from 25/3/15 as mentioned in my earlier mail.

In spite of these mails, I got message yesterday ie 24/3/15 evening at 18:57, saying
Thank you for choosing VNS for trading online. We are pleased to tell you that your online trading account has been activated. Please find your login details below:

Immediately at 19:36, I replied as follows
I would like to switch over to Nest Trader from 30/3/15 only. Kindly see to that I am able to trade in NOW upto 27/3/15, as I want to avoid problems during expiry.

Still at 19:50, I receive message, saying
Your trading account has been transferred from Now to Nest.
Still I have replied to effect change from 30/3/15 only.

Now I get message user blocked in NOW. Kindly see to that NOW is enabled for me immediately.

Today morning issue is solved. Your support called me and solved the problem. Back to NOW now.
Glad to know the issue was resolved and you did not have any inconvenience.

TSO,

Does your backoffice have the facility of showing our Short Term Capital Gains/Business Income for the financial year? I tried searching alot but could not find it...:confused:

Another popular discount broker has this facility and i am sorely missing it now....:(