Trade Smart Online

lvgandhi

Today I have shifted to Nest trader.
I have talked to two persons in your support. Still the problem is not solved.
1) While logging in Nest trader, every time NFO scrips downloading takes place after deleting previous data. This delays logging in and also consumes bandwidth. In zerodha, the login screen used to show some options like quick login etc. Here after entering two additional login data, the option is not shown.

2) Second login id for Nest is only YTNV03. For NOW it was YTNV03-09643. For NOW id I have password for nest plus. When I start NOW, nestplus started automatically. For nest trader also, when tried to login first time with that id for NOW and password I have for nest plus, I could login to nest plus. Now when I try again, it says ID or password is wrong. When I try to register, it says mobile number is used already for YTNV03-09643.
Hence I am at dead end regarding nest plus and no nestplus.
Your support said that I can use YTNV03-09643 for logging nest trader also. But When I try to login with that Id, I get msg saying invalid id.
I need quick solution to these problems. Please help.

TSO,

Does your backoffice have the facility of showing our Short Term Capital Gains/Business Income for the financial year? I tried searching alot but could not find it...:confused:

Another popular discount broker has this facility and i am sorely missing it now....:(
Hello manish12345
Yes our backoffice does have those reports too. Please use the report titled Capital Annual P&L(892) for the same. Please refer to the below screenshot for reference.

Today I have shifted to Nest trader.
I have talked to two persons in your support. Still the problem is not solved.
1) While logging in Nest trader, every time NFO scrips downloading takes place after deleting previous data. This delays logging in and also consumes bandwidth. In zerodha, the login screen used to show some options like quick login etc. Here after entering two additional login data, the option is not shown.

2) Second login id for Nest is only YTNV03. For NOW it was YTNV03-09643. For NOW id I have password for nest plus. When I start NOW, nestplus started automatically. For nest trader also, when tried to login first time with that id for NOW and password I have for nest plus, I could login to nest plus. Now when I try again, it says ID or password is wrong. When I try to register, it says mobile number is used already for YTNV03-09643.
Hence I am at dead end regarding nest plus and no nestplus.
Your support said that I can use YTNV03-09643 for logging nest trader also. But When I try to login with that Id, I get msg saying invalid id.
I need quick solution to these problems. Please help.
Hello lvgandhi,
As per your disussion with our support team this morning, please reset your Nest Plus password by contacting Omnesys then you should be able to use your Nest plus account with Nest Trader too.

Please let us know in case you have any other questions.

lvgandhi

Hello lvgandhi,
As per your disussion with our support team this morning, please reset your Nest Plus password by contacting Omnesys then you should be able to use your Nest plus account with Nest Trader too.

Please let us know in case you have any other questions.
1)There is no provision in login menu to do quick login which will avoid downloading FO scrips in every login as with other broker's nest. I had to manually edit usersettings .ini file which is not a sign of good software. Downloading should take place when there is exipry of current series.
2) nestplus login is a problem. Either it should start along with nest trader with out needing fresh login to nest plus as with other brokers. Or separate password should be sent for user id of nest trader. As I have changed from now to nest, login details of NOW like user id, password, mobile number for nestplus login should have been cleared. When I try to register with nest user ID and my mobile, nestplus site does not allow registration with same mobile. This is problem with software design. Needs rectification as I suggested. I think contacting Omnesys should be done by your support team as NOW user id no more used, its connection with mobile should be cleared by Omnesys, so that with same mobile I can get password for new Nest trader id.

Hello manish12345
Yes our backoffice does have those reports too. Please use the report titled Capital Annual P&L(892) for the same. Please refer to the below screenshot for reference.

On clicking that, nothing is displayed.....I enabled activex controls as shown in your tutorial video also....only Smart report and Payout Request Menus are working in that list:(:confused:

lvgandhi

RTD Server is not working. I am unable to get data in excel. I could not feed data and hence no trade.

RTD Server is not working. I am unable to get data in excel. I could not feed data and hence no trade.
It appears you are trying to use this feature with NEST. It is working fine at our end.

Please make sure to run NEST as well as Excel both with administrator rights. In case this does not work, please do share with us the error you are getting.