• March 6th 2011

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • March 13th 2011

Votes: 5 15.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

rajeabc

Friends,

Any views on Rcom and bharti? Well not just charts but I am even considering the spectrum they are going to get on 1st september for 3G..

Any views?
3G will not be in operational till end of this year.
I follow RCOM and can you that it is in range . Today also it touched and closed above it's a strong support at 58-59. After bad result it had bounced back from 59 and went upto 68.
If there are no good news about stake sale and GTL deal it is going to be in range of 59-71(strong resistance)-90 . Or if nifty goes down below 5400 ( less probability ) then we might see some down move.
But we cautious as this is waiting for news so might take your stop loss anyday.

3G will not be in operational till end of this year.
I follow RCOM and can you that it is in range . Today also it touched and closed above it's a strong support at 58-59. After bad result it had bounced back from 59 and went upto 68.
If there are no good news about stake sale and GTL deal it is going to be in range of 59-71(strong resistance)-90 . Or if nifty goes down below 5400 ( less probability ) then we might see some down move.
But we cautious as this is waiting for news so might take your stop loss anyday.
Yes exactly.. rcom has hade a good support at this range.. I know 3g wont be operational till year end but telecom stocks are the only ones who are still not at their peak levels like banking,etc.. so thinking of investing and buying the dips.. i am taking a 3-6months horizon... and investing little at the moment..

rrmhatre72

Yes exactly.. rcom has hade a good support at this range.. I know 3g wont be operational till year end but telecom stocks are the only ones who are still not at their peak levels like banking,etc.. so thinking of investing and buying the dips.. i am taking a 3-6months horizon... and investing little at the moment..
IMO we can not compare earlier peak with this peak for telecom stocks. Two years back we were charged Rs1/min for local & Rs 2/min for STD calls.
Now it is all same & rate has came down to less than Rs0.5/min. Earlier there were only 4-5 major players now it has increased to 9-10 telecom players. Hence growth rate can not be same.
Hence Peak for stock is bound to be low as compare to earlier peaks.
Perhaps 3G can make change. But till it is implemented & rates/min are finalized that will be just speculation.

SwingKing

Just my opinion on Telecom sector.

There are 10000 + analysts with better visibility trying to forecast what is going to happen. As far as I know, 99.9% of them are still scratching their heads. Local investors and traders are better off not even trying to judge what's going to happen. Just follow the price and follow the flow. In long run, that would work well.

Tc

SwingKing

Shorted Nifty for Swing Trade @5495. TC

Originally Posted by raunakagarwal
There is a very high probability that tomorrow could be a trending day for the markets (up or down) provided markets do not do anything funny in the last hour of trade today. As of now swing shorts remain open on Nifty and BankNifty. Need to see how things shape up tomorrow.

This is a stop and reverse kind of trade. So could be reversing it today itself. Be alert.

Tc
As expected, we have a trending day today.

We continue to remain short on Bank Nifty and Nifty.

Tc

Last edited: