• March 6th 2011

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • March 13th 2011

Votes: 5 15.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SwingKing

Dear Sir,
Please give some guidance to identify theis visible accumulation part..:)
Hope you are looking 30 min chart....How we findout accumulation & destribution seing chart....

[/URL] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]
Hope this gives you your answer ..... and hope I am right :D
VJAY,

Apart from what SM bro has written, there is one more thing.

On Friday, prices fell from 630 to 612-615 and then in last hour of trade slipped below 610. Today, prices moved up and then tested the zone of 612-615 two to three times. When 2-3 days price action happens around the same pivotal region, that usually signifies accumulation around that region. Had the opposite happened, we would have said distribution happened around 612-615.

Hence now if i take any trade in Tata steel on the long sode, the first level I will watch for is the zone between 612-615 (futures).

Tc

CASPER

Dear Raunak,

Though obvious and needless to mention, would still like to thank you for ALL the good work you are doing out here.

Always wanted to post my queries here but stepped back for 2 reasons, one thinking my questions might be very nave, secondly did not wish to waste your time in answering my nave queries.

Now seeing your post today,
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks for your kind words Yesheswin.

The real winners of the thread and the forum are those who post their queries. They are the one's who contribute the most. Since you are new to this field, I hope you'll post your queries as well.

We are all here to learn.

Tc

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Have managed courage to step in here,

Going through this thread for a long time I have wondered how beneficial it might be if people could add 2 more words when they seek your opinion i.e. AND WHY , and their question would rather sound like ,

Raunak , what is your opinion on shares X,Y, Z AND WHY ?

I strongly believe your answers for those 2 words will assist many in the long run to grow and graduate as better Investors and Traders

I am quite sure many among those who read these lines will echo my views as well.

I hope i have not offended anyone by making the above statement, if so my sincere apologies.

Now since I have stepped in here will return to nag you with my nave queries, hope you would be kind enough to spare sometime on your weekends to answer them.

Wishing Good Luck in trading to all who visit here.

Best Wishes,
Nithin.

MurAtt

AND WHY ?

Wishing Good Luck in trading to all who visit here.

Best Wishes,
Nithin.
wow ... yes .. thats the spirit ... and this is what will keep you ahead of the markets Nithin ....

For every one ... this is what counts ... now u would be asking someone else BUT when one has to do his own chart reading / funda analysis or whatever way .. even tukka ... the main ingredient has to be this ... else no answer .. no use .... we will remain blind ...

What is chicken soup without chicken (veggies pls forgive :D) ... well the same applies here ... what is TA without "But Why?"

:)

SwingKing

Raunak Bhai,
IVRCL.The stock has corrected steeply from 165 to 135 in a month and trading at 52 week's low.
What's the reason for this fall ?

Will this be a good buy or still further down side is pending.

TIA.

Best Regards,
JK
Jagan,

If I remember correctly, Kumaran had asked me about IVRCL this month. I had told him to stay away from this stock as it was going to crack. I don't know the exact reason, but then there were broad based sell signals.

Let the down side arrest first, then we'll see what to do.

Tc

SwingKing

Dear Raunak,

Going through this thread for a long time I have wondered how beneficial it might be if people could add 2 more words when they seek your opinion i.e. AND WHY , and their question would rather sound like ,

Raunak , what is your opinion on shares X,Y, Z AND WHY ?

Best Wishes,
Nithin.
Nithin,

Good you brought this thing up.

I have answered the 'Why' aspects many times. It is only that the answers are so spread out in this thread that it is difficult to see what I see. Hence, I understand your concern here.

I'll combine all these segregated posts and put them into one. This will make you guys to see what I see in the stock. Once we begin to see the same things, the 'Why' aspect will automatically disappear.

Just remind me on Friday.

Tc

rrmhatre72

Rahul,

Let me answer this from a psychological aspect. Some parts may sound rude to you & others but I hope you guys know by now that I can never mean that. I have to write this way to get my point through.

If you were to allow me to judge what you have done, then I would say that what you did tells me three things.

a) You don't have faith on your Index EOD system - If you had faith, then you would have closed the intra day trade today itself and booked profits on it. You have not done so to get peace of mind today. Markets don't pay anyone for taking easy decisions. Just remember that.

b) You are not disciplined - You are a system trader and the one thing system traders don't do is they never break their rules. You have taken a intraday system and now turned it into a EOD trade. Stick to rules. Either be discretionary or be a system related trader. Don't mix both.

c) Learn to Embrace Pain - You need to learn to embrace pain. Fall in love with red and it will start ignoring you. Which means, you will start to see more of green in your account. This is the most difficult part in trading and is very very hard to practice.

For E.g. - You questioned me on Tata steel today. Despite of what was going on and despite of excellent results, I did not break my rules. Over the weekend, I did not anticipate, I embraced the "probable" pain and I am still in my position. This is because I don't mind losing 'N' % tomorrow.

How you need to approach the two time frames is something I have explained in the previous post and hence you can refer that.

Tc
Great... Raunak....
This is exactly what I was looking for....
This confusion always creeps up in my mind as I am working on two different TF & taking two different positions accordingly.. & some of the time time positions are exactly opposite to each other.
This has given me clear guidelines...

VJAY

And even this is another point I missed to point out earlier .....

Dear SM bhai,
So if it is reverse(in volume side trend line or divergence)...means price down &volume up/price up-volume down...then we can say that it would be destribution....Is my thinking right?