• March 6th 2011

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • March 13th 2011

Votes: 5 15.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

PGDIMES

Dear Raunak,

I hope you are in a SAR trade in DLF. What is the point at which you will reverse your position and will it be EOD basis?

MurAtt

Dear SM bhai,
So if it is reverse(in volume side trend line or divergence)...means price down &volume up/price up-volume down...then we can say that it would be destribution....Is my thinking right?
Depends .. has to be some sort of a support/resistance level area activity ... and that time to be looking for acc/dist ...
And its not always the same thing .. like if a woman pukes just does not necessarily mean that she is expecting ... right :D

SwingKing

Dear Raunak,

I hope you are in a SAR trade in DLF. What is the point at which you will reverse your position and will it be EOD basis?
I had removed DLF yesterday at 322 levels as I had written that 319 level would be pivotal. Won't be going long in it today. May be on Thrusday (If things seem right)

Also, I am still short on Tata steel. Will reverse the position on Thursday.

Tc

G

gangadharan

Gangadharan,

I'll reply to this during the day.

Check back later.

Tc
Gangadharan,

I do not like to second guess price movements. But, if I have to take a shot, then Tata steel should move into a buy zone tomorrow or day after. Once it does that, we can witness some significant action. One day's price movement has nothing to do with future price movements.

Ocean's are always calm before the storm arrives. :)

Tc
Kiska invitation bhai ... Eid ka ... isme invitation ki kya baat hai bhai ...
Bro bhi bolte ho aur invitation bhi chahiye ... seedhe ghar pe aa jaao ..

:D ... he he ...

S.M. Bhaaaaaai,

Are you in Mumbai.......

Is liye pooch raha hoom ki.. It will be very easy for me to come and meet you in the next invitation....

With regards.
Gangadharan.

gauharjk

I am thinking of liquidating all my holdings... :( I hold 3 stocks...

HCC @ 66.50
3i Infotech @71
Balrampur Chini Mills @ 90

Should I hold or sell out?