• March 6th 2011

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • March 13th 2011

Votes: 5 15.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

gauharjk

Hi

Here a little present from a non Moslem for this day. Our secretary is Muslim and she explained me the meaning of Eid Mubarack.

As this thread here is specially about stocks, you may once like to have some books from an old master ; Richard D. Wyckoff:)

http://www.4shared.com/account/dir/PS-tqB6Z/sharing.html?rnd=1

Take care and have a successful day

DanPickUp
Thank you Dan sir for the awesome gift on Eid... :)

Cheers!

P.S. Have you read about Max Keiser's movement, "Crash JP Morgan, Buy Silver"

JP Morgan holds a massive short position in silver, some of which it is said to have inherited as a concentrated speculative position from Bear Stearns.
JP Morgan has a huge short position in Silver – estimated to be 3.3 billion ounces – tied to a huge, extremely precarious overall derivatives position (estimated to represent 1.5 trillion in risk to its balance sheet at $500 Silver).
COMEX does paper trading in Gold and Silver which is many times more than the actual physical quantities of Gold or Silver available in the world.

DanPickUp

Thank you Dan sir for the awesome gift on Eid... :)

Cheers!

P.S. Have you read about Max Keiser's movement, "Crash JP Morgan, Buy Silver"

COMEX does paper trading in Gold and Silver which is many times more than the actual physical quantities of Gold or Silver available in the world.
Hi gauharjk

Frankly spoken ; I am not a fan of such articles or pages.

We here created a new product with physical Silver, Gold , Platin an Oil and we do it with our research knowledge, witch is build on fundamentals instead of informations of such pages and links.

Silver has a huge potential to go higher and this not because of hedge funds. Here just one reason :The central bank of China has sold in the last years a lot of silver and this is one reason, why silver not has become to expensive until now. The central bank of China will stop selling there silver and this will be just one reason, why silver will become more expensive.

Do not spend your time on such pages. If you trade silver, go for the chart, as the chart says more about short time frames than fundamentals do.

The product we created is for long term investors ( ten years and more ) and so we go for the fundamentals.

Have a nice EID....

DanPickUp

Hi gauharjk

Frankly spoken ; I am not a fan of such articles or pages.

We here created a new product with physical Silver, Gold , Platin an Oil and we do it with our research knowledge, witch is build on fundamentals instead of informations of such pages and links.

Silver has a huge potential to go higher and this not because of hedge funds. Here just one reason :The central bank of China has sold in the last years a lot of silver and this is one reason, why silver not has become to expensive until now. The central bank of China will stop selling there silver and this will be just one reason, why silver will become more expensive.

Do not spend your time on such pages. If you trade silver, go for the chart, as the chart says more about short time frames than fundamentals do.

The product we created is for long term investors ( ten years and more ) and so we go for the fundamentals.

Have a nice EID....

DanPickUp
I second that Dan.

You said "We here created". Whom do you refer to in that "We" ?

DanPickUp

I second that Dan.

You said "We here created". Whom do you refer to in that "We" ?
Hi stumper

The company I am with. But as you know : Names are not part of any post or PMs here and will not be published or given away any where. ( Forum rules and privacy protection, witch I not will and not can break ). I count on your understanding on that rules in TJ. :)

Have a nice Eid.. in case your are Muslim.

DanPickUp

G

gangadharan

Raunak Sir,

This is something regarding hedging and stop loss. Take your own time but please reply it.

Sir, It is not even 3 months that i have joined Traderji and I did not knew anything about TA before I join here. But even before I join here i use to trade and invest ........ ha yes earned also.
And I have a habit of spending an extra 5% onmy investments to hedge.......and keeping SL on my trades.

Ok, now the benefit to me for being in Traderji is............

1. Now I have an increased confidence level with the abcd...... of TA.
2. the percentage of income from my trades are increased.
3. I can some how select some good scripts now for investment and trade.

Now with my habit of spending 5% of my investments for hedging, recently I bought 100 equities SBI at 3210 imagining that the script can touch a 4000 level in short term which is a clean 25% margin. and hedged with 4 lots 3200 put at 34.

on friday I came out of my puts at 190.. and kept the scripts because I loved it.
Today it started loving me and I am happy.

I explained the entire story because I need to take a firm decision after your advice.

I told you I am hedging my investments and keep SL for only intra-day trades.

My query is to you are..........

1. Do you think my way of hedging only investments.......Do trade with SL. are a completely fool proof way here?
2. Apart from hedging of 5% an additional SL is required for investments?
3. With the SL, Is it required an additional hedging for my trades?
4. Shall I completely avoid SL and go for hedging in trading also?

let me make it clear that what I understand about hedging and Stop lose.

Hedging............
1. By spending an additional 5% on our investments you are insured for minimum loses and have a chance of earning even if our trade go negative.
2. If our trade go positively you will not loose the entire 5% hedging fund. you will get a chance to cut it down to 3% in between.
3 Yes If our script did not move to either side till the expiry you may loose up to 3% or even full and you will have to find another 5% for next month (But here we have solutions...... we can go for scripts with momentum).
From my experience I believe that we will get enough bonus as in the case of SBIN to cover this types of loses

Stop Loss

1. You can only control your lose and it will be a sure shot (minimum)lose in case you script moves against your view.
2. You do not loose an additional percentage if your view go positive.

Now I think you got my query and expect an advice please.

Thanks in advance,

With Regards,

Gangadharan.

Raunak Sir,

Please advice on the above query... I am just reminding you here..... Your advice is the last tool for setting my new trade and investment system which may give a result of more than 90% times.

Attached here with is my last trades with hedging the investments and again SL the hedges... and SL the trades.

For me It is going to be 3 months with TRADERJI by 20th of this month... There were days even I forgot to trade.......... and nights I forgot to sleep..... while learning from Traderji.

Thanks a lot to all the friends and masters here..

I remain..
waiting for your advice.

With Regards,
Gangadharan.:):thumb:

Last edited by a moderator: