Votes: 8 25.0%
  • March 13th 2011

Votes: 5 15.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SwingKing

Raunak Sir,

Thank you for the advice,,

As Rcom and DLF found very cheap I was in puzzle and after your advice I decided to look at those on the second week of next month.

On SBI I acted according to my Rule of investment and bought yesterday 11 shares at 2889.. which is a 10% below at my entry rate i.e. 3210. and my average rate is 3178.2 now and I will ad 10% more 2860..

With Regards,
Gangadharan.:)
Gangadharan,

I don't intend to discourage you. But, I would personally never ever Average my prices on the down side. I always prefer to Average on the upside. If you have tested your method, carry on.

Tc

stock72

Hi, Friend,

Actually my target of profit per day is just Rs. 10000/- and I know it is a small amount for every one here. But still I am happy with that.

With Regards,
Gangadharan.:):):thumb:
really...........it is small amount for every one here!!!!!!!!! for me it is a huge .....
good . keep going .
thanks

G

gangadharan

Gangadharan,

I don't intend to discourage you. But, I would personally never ever Average my prices on the down side. I always prefer to Average on the upside. If you have tested your method, carry on.

Tc

Yes Raunak Sir,

I have tested it when the last crash happened.. My average rate on HDIL was Rs.82 and I started selling it from 290to 330. Still holding 5% of the total Invested shares. I always keep 5% of my investment unsold.

My way is only possible if one is investing in long term basis... Now my total investment criteria is about accumulating 1000 shares of SBI in a long run.. with a long term look of 3 to 5 years. So I entered with 10 percent of that i.e.100 shares. now go on adding 1% of proposed investment(i.e 10% of invested amount while a correction of 10% from my average rate.. till I feel the price is stabled.

After the price is stabled I start buying it on every up move also.

I added 445 shares of Balrampur chini yesterday. at 76.70.

And within 3 to 6 month of the run with all our invested scripts we will come to know who is the best performer.. and that is the place where we can shift the amount to the out performers.

But your way of investing is based on the knowledge you have in TA. I just started learning ABCD of TA.

Thank you,

With Regards,

really...........it is small amount for every one here!!!!!!!!! for me it is a huge .....
good . keep going .
thanks

I think to have targets for 10,000-20,000 or 1lac per day is unrealistic you need to have your goals set if you are trading you can't risk more than 5% of ur funds maximum side and expect a return of around 4-5% a month on your trading account. On the other hand your total investment should beat the market and on an average yield 30% return on yearly basis in a growing economy like India anything more than that is just a pure gamble and sooner or later you are gonna make huge losses too!

Its Always better to talk in terms of percentage. I would say a return of around 2% per month on your investment/ trading portfolio is very very good if you can maintain it.

jagankris

Hi, Friend,

Yes I usually use 315 strategy when take a new entry on 315 3 min. chart...
My Chart with tool are as under.

3 emas........ 3.......15.........45
RSI
Stochiatics
BOlinger Bands.
All with the support of Candlesticks.

Actually my target of profit per day is just Rs. 10000/- and I know it is a small amount for every one here. But still I am happy with that.

Gangadharan.:):):thumb:
Gangaji pls can you share your charts.
What do you mean by 45 ema ans BB are friendly ?

TIA.

Best Regards,
JK

G

gangadharan

Gangaji pls can you share your charts.
What do you mean by 45 ema ans BB are friendly ?

TIA.

Best Regards,
JK

Yes Jagan,

45ema and BB are friendly means.......

It should be like the lower Band of Bolinger Bands (BB) is just below very near to your 45EMa... in 3 minutes chart. when you go long.

And the Uper Band of (BB) should be very near to your 45 Ema when you short.

Hope you get it.

I started Future trading just before two months 1st month I started with single lot and 2nd month I continued with 2 lots. this month I am trying with 5 lots after having some confidence...... So, Dear Jagan please remember I am in a process of learning and if you are trying to learn something from me it will be just like a student learning some thing from another student.

Thank you,
Best of luck.
Gangadhran:):thumb:

Thank you,
Gangadharan.

SwingKing

I started Future trading just before two months 1st month I started with single lot and 2nd month I continued with 2 lots. this month I am trying with 5 lots after having some confidence......
Gangadharan.
Gangadharan,

I hope you know what you are doing.

You are begging for the markets to,

a) Wipe out gains of 1st month
b) Wipe out gains of 2nd month
c) Do some serious damage on your account equity

Learn the rules before you start to run. I would hate to see someone taking considerable losses despite of being in the company of some of the traders of Traderji. Just an advice from someone who has seen a lot. Rest is up to you.

Tc

SwingKing

Yes Raunak Sir,

I have tested it when the last crash happened.. My average rate on HDIL was Rs.82 and I started selling it from 290to 330. Still holding 5% of the total Invested shares. I always keep 5% of my investment unsold.

My way is only possible if one is investing in long term basis... Now my total investment criteria is about accumulating 1000 shares of SBI in a long run.. with a long term look of 3 to 5 years. So I entered with 10 percent of that i.e.100 shares. now go on adding 1% of proposed investment(i.e 10% of invested amount while a correction of 10% from my average rate.. till I feel the price is stabled.

After the price is stabled I start buying it on every up move also.

I added 445 shares of Balrampur chini yesterday. at 76.70.

And within 3 to 6 month of the run with all our invested scripts we will come to know who is the best performer.. and that is the place where we can shift the amount to the out performers.

But your way of investing is based on the knowledge you have in TA. I just started learning ABCD of TA.

Thank you,

With Regards,
Gangadharan Dear,

In a very polite way, I would like to say that, I can show you at least 100's of share (good one's) where this strategy of yours would have been extremely detrimental to your portfolio. Hence, review your strategy again. This is not the right way to do it.

As always, its up to you to decide what suites you the best.

Tc