• March 6th 2011

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • March 13th 2011

Votes: 5 15.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DanPickUp

Dear Dan,

For My Brokerage structure with sharekhan. I will loose around Rs. 110 to 115 as brokerage and other taxes per lot. for buying and selling together.

That means an average of 2.20 points per trade per lot.. I don't hold positions in Nifty future for the next day.. 99.9 times Intraday.

Thank you,
With Regards
Gangadharan:):thumb:
Hi Gangadharan

Thanks for the reply. So, you then have during the day a margin of 125'000 Rs and you can make net 56'500 Rs.

That is a day margin from 2'732 $ with which you can make 1'235 $. Yep, that sounds fine to me.:thumb: and would also fill my criteria, when choosing any trade and then checking my margins needed.

Have a nice evening , as it must be already evening in your place.

DanPickUp

MurAtt

where is the nifty headed now..i guess lower but where will it stop ?
How about 1500 :D

oops ... did I write 1500 ? oh so sorry ... lets make that 7500 .. was typo .. forgot to put the line at the top and so the 7 looked like a 1 ....

But how can Nifty reach 7500 ... its gotta cross 5935 first, 5965 second, 6004, 6040 .. ohh the line of resistances are endless ....

Ok .. lets try for 1500 .. oops too low .. ok 3500 ... BUT then we have 5685, 5286, 4978, 4840, then the post election figure of 4400 odd and then the 3900 gap and ... oh leave it ..

Lets follow the markets and enjoy whatever it gives us ...

Cheers ....

Hope this post was not irritating and put a bit of a smile on a highly volatile day and red portfolios :)

jagankris

Dear Jagan,
Dear Gangaji,

Glad to know that you are a chess player too.
Long since I played chess tourney's.
Will resume again.

Gangaji and Raunakbhai,

My first innings - 2004 - 2005 - lost 5 lakhs with out knowing any thing about markets I exited trading.

My second innings

I recently resumed my day trading.
The following are the errors which costed me dearly.

Regarding day trading - I firmly believe that it is simple.

Few impulse trading entries and and early exits which I am consciously trying to avoid.

But my swing trading positions were held against the market's direction which hindered my concentration of day trading.

Each day my trading profits consumed my loss in my positions.

Decided today strictly to do only day trading with out carrying any positions and believe that will help me in focusing trading full time.

Regarding my trading edge
- I am a system's trader and believe that SW's can give us better edge.
- I still haven't designed my system to the fullest of my satisfaction.It is good but not the best.

Not sure if ready made systems are available and I am just wasting my time in re inventing the wheel.

This is also consuming most of energy.
But it is a also a passion for me.

I welcome all your suggestions,criticism and advice.

TIA.

-JK

DanPickUp

oops ... did I write 1500 ? oh so sorry ... lets make that 7500 .. was typo .. forgot to put the line at the top and so the 7 looked like a 1 ....

But how can Nifty reach 7500 ... its gotta cross 5935 first, 5965 second, 6004, 6040 .. ohh the line of resistances are endless ....

Ok .. lets try for 1500 .. oops too low .. ok 3500 ... BUT then we have 5685, 5286, 4978, 4840, then the post election figure of 4400 odd and then the 3900 gap and ... oh leave it ..

Cheers ....

Hope this post was not irritating and put a bit of a smile on a highly volatile day and red portfolios :)
Hi SM

Yea, yea, this market prediction is not easy. Did you ever try this ?

http://www.traderji.com/equities/38411-warnig-market-will-fall.html#post413093

May it brings some smile in your face :)

DanPickUp

G

gangadharan

Cheers ....

Hellooooooo ....S.M. Bhai,

I hope there is chance of Nifty Touching 5755 tomorrow and may close there. Otherwise It may touch 5755 level before 1.45 - 2. 00 O clock and come up and close near today's close or 5830 and we can see UDYAN MUKHERJI whispering....... "WELL...... IT IS NOT A DEEP CORRECTION ANY WAY..... YEHA. THERE ARE STILL HOPE IN THIS MARKET TO TOUCH 6300 OR 6700 LEVELS"

And all retail investors will be sold out in wholesale to FIIS.

The Equation is...... FII + DII all squire is = FII squre + 2 Udyan Mukherji*retail inverter + DII squre....

Most Welcome to SM Bhai, After a happy eid.

With Regards,

G

gangadharan

Hi Gangadharan

Thanks for the reply. So, you then have during the day a margin of 125'000 Rs and you can make net 56'500 Rs.

That is a day margin from 2'732 $ with which you can make 1'235 $. Yep, that sounds fine to me.:thumb: and would also fill my criteria, when choosing any trade and then checking my margins needed.

Have a nice evening , as it must be already evening in your place.

DanPickUp

My Dear Dan,

You are little mistaken here again. It is not 56500 rupees. 58-2... commission and alll........ is =56 you can say.. Ok now nifty being a LOT of 50 you have to calculate it.. as 56*50......2800 per lot now 2800 * 5...... 5 lots.. ok
It is just about 14000 rupees.

And my dear..... it is not possible every day. It is only possible in the days you have a momentum on market.

With Regards,
Gangadharan.:):thumb:

G

gangadharan

Dear Gangaji,

Glad to know that you are a chess player too.
Long since I played chess tourney's.
Will resume again.

Gangaji and Raunakbhai,

My first innings - 2004 - 2005 - lost 5 lakhs with out knowing any thing about markets I exited trading.

My second innings

I recently resumed my day trading.
The following are the errors which costed me dearly.

Regarding day trading - I firmly believe that it is simple.

Few impulse trading entries and and early exits which I am consciously trying to avoid.

But my swing trading positions were held against the market's direction which hindered my concentration of day trading.

Each day my trading profits consumed my loss in my positions.

Decided today strictly to do only day trading with out carrying any positions and believe that will help me in focusing trading full time.

Regarding my trading edge
- I am a system's trader and believe that SW's can give us better edge.
- I still haven't designed my system to the fullest of my satisfaction.It is good but not the best.

Not sure if ready made systems are available and I am just wasting my time in re inventing the wheel.

This is also consuming most of energy.
But it is a also a passion for me.

I welcome all your suggestions,criticism and advice.

TIA.

-JK

Hello JAGAN,

I think a system built by you will be most suitable for your trades... Because, if it is built by you it can nicely react with your emotions.

I experienced that,,,,,,,,,. it is our mind and not the system that makes mistakes in trades. Triggering the trade become easy if you go with a system and bundle of rules.

As far as TA is concerned pls. visit this site.. I found it very helpful at least for me.

http://www.babypips.com/school/

Regards,

Last edited by a moderator:

DanPickUp

My Dear Dan,

You are little mistaken here again. It is not 56500 rupees. 58-2... commission and alll........ is =56 you can say.. Ok now nifty being a LOT of 50 you have to calculate it.. as 56*50......2800 per lot now 2800 * 5...... 5 lots.. ok
It is just about 14000 rupees.

And my dear..... it is not possible every day. It is only possible in the days you have a momentum on market.

With Regards,
Hi Gangadharan

Thanks a lot to point it out. I got confused with one lot and one future and 50 per lot and 2.2 in average on cost and 58 points :confused: So, I am clear now.

Even than : Would my result not make more fun :lol:

DanPickUp