Votes: 8 25.0%
  • March 13th 2011

Votes: 5 15.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mangup

Hi Raunak,

New member on board.

I am new to TJ. I want to learn more on TA. I have completed basics course of TA. I am very much inclined towards TA. I am interested in knowing -
1. Strategies to be used for Intra day trading (F&O),
2. Strategies to be used for positional trading (F&O),
3. Strategies to be used for positional investments in Cash for medium to long term,
4. How to take a broad view on market using TA.

I have read this thread fr page 1 & found good strategies suggested by u. I am yet to read all those. I have downloaded all of them & would finish reading in a weeks time.

Can you pl let me which are the other strategies given by other members of TJ which r worth reading for above mentioned area of interest?

Thanks n Regards,

Dear Raunak,

Awaiting ur guidance. May i expect till weekend.

Regards.

SwingKing

Dear Raunak,

Awaiting ur guidance. May i expect till weekend.

Regards.
Mangup,

Whatever questions you have asked are already indexed on the first page. You will have to open each and every post on first page and read it gradually. For positional trades, go to Savant's thread and consult him on it.

Many times in between the thread I have written all that you are asking. You will have to find and read it. Hope you understand I cannot repeat each and every time.

Tc

SwingKing

Raunak bhai,

DLF Now ?

Or should wait till closing ?
OI build up - 7.14%
280 Call - 27.70% as of now at 1.00 PM.

TIA.

Best regards,
JK
Jagan my dear,

As of now, no DLF.

May be on Monday above 290.

In the mean time look at ACC. Not a bad trade available for those who wish to take it. Close above 1020-1025 should attract more money. SL can be 10 Rs on the downside. If markets stabilize, this will move up. Else, like everything else will come tumbling down. :lol:

Will post if I am taking the trade today.

Tc

mangup

Mangup,

Whatever questions you have asked are already indexed on the first page. You will have to open each and every post on first page and read it gradually. For positional trades, go to Savant's thread and consult him on it.

Many times in between the thread I have written all that you are asking. You will have to find and read it. Hope you understand I cannot repeat each and every time.

Tc
Thanks Raunak,

I have downloaded the content of this thread. Can you pl let me which are the other strategies/setups given by other members of TJ which r worth reading & r having good R/R ratio?

Thanks.