• March 6th 2011

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • March 13th 2011

Votes: 5 15.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SwingKing

Thanks Raunak,

I have downloaded the content of this thread. Can you pl let me which are the other strategies/setups given by other members of TJ which r worth reading & r having good R/R ratio?

Thanks.
Mangup,

With all due respect to others, I have never looked at anyone's strategy in depth for me to comment which strategy is worth implementing. Hence, you will have to go to their respective threads and see how and when it works.

Tc

SwingKing

Raunak Bhai any view on Sintex? Looking to go long at current price for a target of around 201-205. Was looking good in the morning and now has retraced somewhat. Volumes in the past few days have been ultra thin
Nimish,

I dont track this counter for Swing trades.

But by the look of it, it does feel that a bounce is due. However, I would still be looking to go long in stocks like Pharma/IT which are defensive in nature. I would still wait till monday to go long in other stocks for Swing basis.

Tc

CASPER

Thanks Raunak,

I have downloaded the content of this thread. Can you pl let me which are the other strategies/setups given by other members of TJ which r worth reading & r having good R/R ratio?

Thanks.
Dear Mangup,

In my honest opinion Since you have mentioned that you have downloaded the entire contents of this thread, it is more than sufficient than reading several books on various topics .

I would suggest you to check the below link were Raunak has summarized and given a framework on how he analysis the Market .

http://www.traderji.com/technical-a...-using-technical-analysis-361.html#post492396

With regards to various stratergies you will find them on the first page of this thread.

Do remember that you will have to read some of Raunak's post again and again on topics like Discipline,Money Mangement, Postion sizing .......To get the crux of it.

My suggestion would be not try looking for too many stratergies, you need to work out to see what strategy works for you ( Based on your personality ) .

Remember ,

As every divided kingdom falls, so every mind divided between many studies confounds and saps itself .....Leonardo da Vinci.

This my friend is a long journey, one keeps growing everyday ( Knowledge ) , Check with the Seniors what it has taken them to be were they Stand today.

If you are a newbie and trying to venture into F&O, the first question you need to ask yourself is what is the Maximum money your are willing to loose ?.In the process of learning.

Also do remember when you take trades based on what so ever the stratergy and all your studies are correct and yet your trades goes wrong its not because your stratergy was wrong its because the Market is always Correct. And when trades go against you, your entire psychology changes ( This in my opinion is one of the most important part i.e handling one's psychology )

Wish you good luck in your trading.

Best Wishes,
Nithin.

Last edited: