• March 6th 2011

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • March 13th 2011

Votes: 5 15.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

gauharjk

Hello Raunak Sir,

I think Fib... retrace and extension levels are the best tools to depend on even intraday trades in our market..

Most of the scripts including NIFTY are dancing in between the levels.

I have exited DISH TV and RENUKA by punting SL based on this levels.

For Intraday trades I found it very much dependable using 5 day charts with fib... levels.

Please see the chart........ waiting for your sharp advice.

Thank you,
Gangadharan.:)
Hi Gangadharan bro,

Congratulations on your perfect exit from DishTV.

Now, Renuka Sugars have retraced 38.2% downfall in your 5-day chart. What does it mean for tomorrow (Monday)?

You are the expert in Fibonnacci stuff... Would Renuka now retrace 50%, or stall at 38.2%, or come back down to 76 levels? If you had to take a trade in Renuka today at EOD, what would you do?

Cheers!

pav

My day trading with 5000 rs capital
this week i had 18 winners and 4 losers in day trading , my trading capital is doubled in 5 days , excess funds are tsfrd to my SB ac
In the year 2010 This is 3rd time my 5000 rs intraday capital doubled in just 5 consecutive trading days, thank you
Preethi ji,
What time frame and Trading Strategies,you are using for intraday trading ?
Kindly reveal the strategy.
Regards
Pav

mangup

Dear Mangup,

In my honest opinion Since you have mentioned that you have downloaded the entire contents of this thread, it is more than sufficient than reading several books on various topics .

I would suggest you to check the below link were Raunak has summarized and given a framework on how he analysis the Market .

http://www.traderji.com/technical-a...-using-technical-analysis-361.html#post492396

With regards to various stratergies you will find them on the first page of this thread.

Do remember that you will have to read some of Raunak's post again and again on topics like Discipline,Money Mangement, Postion sizing .......To get the crux of it.

My suggestion would be not try looking for too many stratergies, you need to work out to see what strategy works for you ( Based on your personality ) .

Remember ,

As every divided kingdom falls, so every mind divided between many studies confounds and saps itself .....Leonardo da Vinci.

This my friend is a long journey, one keeps growing everyday ( Knowledge ) , Check with the Seniors what it has taken them to be were they Stand today.

If you are a newbie and trying to venture into F&O, the first question you need to ask yourself is what is the Maximum money your are willing to loose ?.In the process of learning.

Also do remember when you take trades based on what so ever the stratergy and all your studies are correct and yet your trades goes wrong its not because your stratergy was wrong its because the Market is always Correct. And when trades go against you, your entire psychology changes ( This in my opinion is one of the most important part i.e handling one's psychology )

Wish you good luck in your trading.

Best Wishes,
Nithin.

Thanks Nithin for kind words & guidance.

Regards.

Hi Gangadharan bro,

Now, Renuka Sugars have retraced 38.2% downfall in your 5-day chart. What does it mean for tomorrow (Monday)?

You are the expert in Fibonnacci stuff... Would Renuka now retrace 50%, or stall at 38.2%, or come back down to 76 levels? If you had to take a trade in Renuka today at EOD, what would you do?

Cheers!
Gangadharanji,
:clapping: Salute to you sir, You have sold Renuka at peak 38.2% Fib..but how you entered at rock bottom 74.60 as it felt, that point of time yesterday that there was no limit to further fall of price?

Regards
Rajesh

G

gangadharan

Hi Gangadharan bro,

Cheers!
Dear GAuharjk,

please don't call me an expert.... because I am not.

I was also thinking about PT Bhai's Renuka Bhabi.... Well you are right and it is retrace 38.2 level.... I will try to pick it at 23.8 levels or at the bottom if Monday market open in reds. or Renuka come down in the morning session.

Usually I find some corrections in the morning session which may end up to 10 o clock or some times 11 o clock.( see today,s example).... And I believe this is a trap by Brokers and Big sharks of the ocean to eat small fishes like us. To fence this we have to create a decision with not selling in lose strategy.

How Fib... levels help us?????? It is simple in my DISHTV example.. I found a support at 59.30 levels in DISHTV (BASE EOD) ok I decided to buy there..... The Question arises how much to buy? I thought it should be bought at an average of some levels and off course with my holding capacity. That is why I averaged it at 63 levels thinking it may touch today at 64 levels where I can come out with yesterdays buy.

But today it is seen retracing 66 plus levels and I placed a SL and came out. with all positions in DISHTV.

I booked profit on all my hedging trades. JET AIR I was not able to cover back Jan Future at 750 levels so bought Dec, Future at 732

None of my investments are hedged now let us see what happen on monday.

We have two more days to make our mind.

Thank you,

Regards,
Gangadharan:)

G

gangadharan

Hi Friends

My current holdings

[email protected] WITH 2800PA @ 41.00*125
TCS........@ 1052 ..250...........................HEDGED WITH 1050PA @ 19.50*750
[email protected] WITH 620 PA @13.95*1500
JETAIR @ 738....500...........................HEDGED WITH JANFUT SHORT @ 850*500
CHAMPALFERT 4000 @ 90.75................... HEDGED WITH 80 PA @ 2.10*12000

Looking to enter RENUKA @ 80 levels

With Regards,
Gangadharan:)
Bro Know Bhabhi very well If she break 82 then seedha mayke jayengi 70-72 chaurangi lane:lol:
Hello PT Bhai,

I bought RENUKA at 74.60... It is only because of you.. other wise I would have bought it at 80 levels.

Thanks a lot

Gangadharan.:)
Gangadharanji,
:clapping: Salute to you sir, You have sold Renuka at peak 38.2% Fib..but how you entered at rock bottom 74.60 as it felt, that point of time yesterday that there was no limit to further fall of price?

Regards
Rajesh

Rajesh Sir,

It is because of PT Bhai, I was supose to buy it at 80 levels... His intuition helped me..

Regards,
Gangadharan

Rajesh Sir,

It is because of PT Bhai, I was supose to buy it at 80 levels... His intuition helped me..

Regards,
Gangadharan

Well that is how krishna (infinite) plays..god is with you and our best wishes..

Regards
Rajesh

DanPickUp

Dear GAuharjk,

please don't call me an expert.... because I am not.

None of my investments are hedged now let us see what happen on monday.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Why not ? Poker player ?

Time decay ?

Take care

DanPickUp