Votes: 19 59.4%
  • March 6th 2011

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • March 13th 2011

Votes: 5 15.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hi Raunak Sir,

Thank you very much for the answer..... The Answer helped me not only to understand the movement of markets but also to understand your view in a whole.

I have checked with the whole nifty chart from 2000 s where it started fro 890 levels and found that only once it corrected more than 50% and all other corrections were some where 15% to 30 %..... so this could not be counted as bear market...... and this should be used as opportunities to grab positions.

My passion is accumulation of fundamentally strong scripts. I use trading and hedging to prevent my investments from lose. A very good lesson learned from your answer.

Your answer made me remembering a story told to me by my dad when I was very young.

Once Hrishi Baradwaja (in his you age) was learning vedas from Brihispathi's(Father of Bharadwaja) class.

Brihispathi was describing that all creation is made by god and Bharadwaja asked........ How did God made all this. The answer was........ God made all these from himself.

Bharadwaja was a very smart student and was very good in mathematics.

He asked......If god made everything from himself....... the god might either become very small or finished now.

Brishispathi answered.

OM PURNA MATHA...... POORNA MITHAM
POORNAAD..... POORNAM... UDHACHIYATHE
POORNASYA POORNAM ADHAYAA.
POORNAM... EVA... AVSHISHYATHE.

Meaning......... 0 + 0 = 0...&...0 - 0 = 0........ (here starts the vedic Mathematics)
Infinity + infinity = infinity
infinity - infinity = infinity.
infinity always remain........ so.. god is = infinity.

Here market is our god ........ and infinity.

(interestingly Hrishi Bharadwaja was the founder of vaimanika shastra..he made pushpaka viman.

Thanks a lot Raunak Sir,
With Regards,
Gangadharan:)
Really nice quotes here, sir:)
Would like to add ,if you dont mind.!:eek:
I may be wrong , but AFAIK

POORNA means "complete" or near by to "ABSOLUTE"
When you substract something from POORNA ,the remainder is still POORNA(complete)
When you add something to POORNA,its still remins POORNA.
Even if you break POORNA ,both the parts obtained are POORNA only!
It means though GOD derived everthing from hinself HE is still COMPLETE,
& whatever was derived is also COMPLETE!
Thats why GOD's another name is "POORNA-PURUSHA"
T&R

Really nice quotes here, sir:)
Would like to add ,if you dont mind.!:eek:
I may be wrong , but AFAIK

POORNA means "complete" or near by to "ABSOLUTE"
When you substract something from POORNA ,the remainder is still POORNA(complete)
When you add something to POORNA,its still remins POORNA.
Even if you break POORNA ,both the parts obtained are POORNA only!
It means though GOD derived everthing from hinself HE is still COMPLETE,
& whatever was derived is also COMPLETE!
Thats why GOD's another name is "POORNA-PURUSHA"
T&R
Great....Perfect..

rrmhatre72

Hi Raunak,

Appreciate your advice on Tata Steel.
It closed above 627 level once & moved up to 645 level. Again it came down till 600 level. Weekend close it at 619. How do you analyze this action? Why stock is failing to grab the either trend?
How stock should be played in such condition? OR staying out is best option?

P.S. I am playing intraday in it. Got some profitable trade. But just want to understand behavior in more detail.

SwingKing

Now is the time to Act !!

Dear All,

Do not get perturbed with the market action.

We remain strongly footed in Bull market. There is a saying in the market that the one who takes maximum risk, is the one who gets maximum returns. I think, we should add the word "Maximum calculated Risk" to the above statement. Going by the underlying, now is the correct time to deploy some cash in the market. The amount of inherent risk remains as the volatility is high, but the proportionate returns also stand to be made in this time.

As far as I am reading the market, I remain very comfortable as far as Nifty remains above 5600. Even if Nifty closes below this level, I would be looking for a sustainable close below this level for a period of 15-20 days before even beginning to doubt the underlying trend. There are some excellent stocks available at attractive valuations currently. Many of them stand at a juncture from where they could see significant amount of appreciation. Hence, take some risk and invest in good companies.

As Bullish as always,

Tc

SwingKing

Hi Raunak,

Appreciate your advice on Tata Steel.
It closed above 627 level once & moved up to 645 level. Again it came down till 600 level. Weekend close it at 619. How do you analyze this action? Why stock is failing to grab the either trend?
How stock should be played in such condition? OR staying out is best option?

P.S. I am playing intraday in it. Got some profitable trade. But just want to understand behavior in more detail.
Dear Rahul,

The long term trend of Tata steel is just in its infancy. It will take some time to develop. Till then it will keep rising and falling and hence will be an excellent candidate for Swing trades. Hindalco on the other hand is in a mature uptrend. Hence, anyone looking to grab this stock should do it below 200. If it does not go there, then at some point in future there will come a stage when the stock will offer good risk to reward. At that time we will try and grab it.

The way I am reading Tata steel at the moment, I feel the stock is forming an excellent base around 530-600 for a long term move ahead. Hence, stick with it for Swing trades and wait for the price to indicate the shift in trend.

Tc

SwingKing

Thanks button not enabled :) and hence :clap::D:clapping:.
Jagan,

I think the thanks button usage limit has been put in place. In the forum you will find many users posting things which are not relevant and yet are still being thanked for that. What happens eventually is that they reach the 'Beyond repute' level too easily and hence sometimes can give not so good advice to new traders here. Hence, I feel this is a good move and will compel users to thank only those posts which actually contribute towards individual growth.

Tc

P.S. - Post has been written with no one in mind. Just my understanding of why the Thanks button has been disabled as per excessive usage.

rrmhatre72

Dear Rahul,

The long term trend of Tata steel is just in its infancy. It will take some time to develop. Till then it will keep rising and falling and hence will be an excellent candidate for Swing trades. Hindalco on the other hand is in a mature uptrend. Hence, anyone looking to grab this stock should do it below 200. If it does not go there, then at some point in future there will come a stage when the stock will offer good risk to reward. At that time we will try and grab it.

The way I am reading Tata steel at the moment, I feel the stock is forming an excellent base around 530-600 for a long term move ahead. Hence, stick with it for Swing trades and wait for the price to indicate the shift in trend.

Tc
Thanks Raunak.

Can I say rectangular pattern is being formed from Mid Oct till now in TS. lower range of rectangle 580 & higher range as 650. Trend will be in place once it break out in either case & Upward breaking possibility is more.... Till that time we can enjoy this range for swing trading...

I tried to look at the hindalco chart. but I was unable to understand your statement about mature trend. Appreciate if you can explain with chart why you say.

Jagan,

I think the thanks button usage limit has been put in place. In the forum you will find many users posting things which are not relevant and yet are still being thanked for that. What happens eventually is that they reach the 'Beyond repute' level too easily and hence sometimes can give not so good advice to new traders here. Hence, I feel this is a good move and will compel users to thank only those posts which actually contribute towards individual growth.

Tc

P.S. - Post has been written with no one in mind. Just my understanding of why the Thanks button has been disabled as per excessive usage.
Bhai aapka Ishaara meri taraf to nahin:p:p:p:lol: