Votes: 19 59.4%
  • March 6th 2011

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • March 13th 2011

Votes: 5 15.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Dear All,

Carry light positions for Monday. Do not be too leveraged. Unlike of me, I traded the Nifty and ACC for good intraday trades. But, I am carrying none positions for Monday. I remain Bullish, but I need confirmation from market first.

Enjoy your Weekend.

Tc
I've also squared off all the positions today. I remain confused by this hangover type behavior of the market. I'll need confirmation from you first to go long/short. :D

You too have fun. :)

Not happy with the close would have liked to see 5888 on the spot and 5909 on the futures to take the market higher next week. Lets see where it goes still weak for me short term but longer term today it got saved from generating a weekly sell signal. Furthermore the H&S pattern didn't get violated and Nifty has now made a higher high and higher low, Before the current high of the week the high of previous week was around 6010 and low was around 5690 and now we have a high of around 6070 and low of around 5720. Still We need it above 5937 levels by monday or tuesday maximum to go long.

Not happy with the close would have liked to see 5888 on the spot and 5909 on the futures to take the market higher next week. Lets see where it goes still weak for me short term but longer term today it got saved from generating a weekly sell signal. Furthermore the H&S pattern didn't get violated and Nifty has now made a higher high and higher low, Before the current high of the week the high of previous week was around 6010 and low was around 5690 and now we have a high of around 6070 and low of around 5720. Still We need it above 5937 levels by monday or tuesday maximum to go long.
Dont worry

Bhagwaan ke ghar Der hai Andher nahin hai:clap::clap::clap:

Review of : 70001247
as of 09/12/2010
TODAY'S CLOSE 5,776.600
TOMORROW's
PROJECTED HIGH

PROJECTED LOW

BOLLINGER BANDS
CLOSING PRICE:5,776.600
BOLLINGERBAND TOP:
21 DAY MOVING AVERAGE:
BOLLINGERBAND BOTTOM:

Long only above 5851.95 and short below 5666.95.
Now if nifty crosses 5888.50 it is safe to go long on closing basis. Watch out for the possible breach of yet another H&S pattern with the neckline bottom at 5690 after which floodgates will open and we will tank further.
So the high was taken out brilliantly. Now for tomorrow

Review of : 70999833
as of 10/12/2010
TODAY'S CLOSE 5,850.750
TOMORROW's
PROJECTED HIGH

PROJECTED LOW

BOLLINGER BANDS
CLOSING PRICE:5,850.750
BOLLINGERBAND TOP:
21 DAY MOVING AVERAGE:
BOLLINGERBAND BOTTOM:

On a personal note looking for a level around 5945.

G

gangadharan

Hello Raunak Sir,

I think Fib... retrace and extension levels are the best tools to depend on even intraday trades in our market..

Most of the scripts including NIFTY are dancing in between the levels.

I have exited DISH TV and RENUKA by punting SL based on this levels.

For Intraday trades I found it very much dependable using 5 day charts with fib... levels.

Please see the chart........ waiting for your sharp advice.

Thank you,
Gangadharan.:)

Last edited by a moderator:

SwingKing

Hello Raunak Sir,

I think Fib... retrace and extension levels are the best tools to depend on even intraday trades in our market..

Most of the scripts including NIFTY are dancing in between the levels.

I have exited DISH TV and RENUKA by punting SL based on this levels.

For Intraday trades I found it very much dependable using 5 day charts with fib... levels.

Please see the chart........ waiting for your sharp advice.

Thank you,
Gangadharan.:)
Gangadharan,

Fibonnacci Numbers and sequence has been explored and proved in various facets of life. I am a huge believer of such sequences and symmetries. Having said that, I also believe that Fib sequence and its association with Financial markets is similar to the association of various other concepts to the financial domain. In other words, if looked at with bias, it seems to work almost every time. However, practically speaking, any round figure retracement would work just as fine as the Fib levels. Market seems non random so as to make one feel that tools & techniques seem to work. By saying this I do not mean that markets are deceptive, but I mean that it is in us to know when and how to use those tools.

Try and explore this more and see how you can incorporate the usage of Fib levels in the larger market framework. Tools which are not correlated always add value. Keep them limited and use them to gather more and more insight.

Tc