Trading With CrossOver And BB

Status
Not open for further replies.

SavantGarde

Hi Lancer,

The BUY Trigger Of NOIDATOLL Is Based On 20/50 & Not A Fresh BUY Trigger, Therefore, Trades Based On 20/50 Are Position Sized With Risk Of 1-2% With Targets....Not Advisable For F&O If It Is A Continuation & Moreover S/L Will Need To Change By Calculating 1-2% Risk On F&O Lot Size & Margin Employed.

Ideally One Should Take Positional F&O From Fresh Triggers From 5/6 Which Is Presently Referred To As BUYHOLD List.

Playing The Huge Lot Sizes Requires Lot Of Nimbleness, No Lunch, No Snacking, No Loo.....Till 3.30 PM....If You Are Already In A Trade....:)

Happy & Safer Trading

SavantGarde

Hi Scorpio,

I agree with you totally. For positional buy Or swing trading it is fine to rely upon Crossover and BB. But the big Q is how far it is safe for FNO or do we need some other indicators. The stakes are high. For example take a look at the lot size.

The last named had trigger last week at 46 and made a high of 48.5 and it's S/L is pegged below 40. The CMP is 42.5. So how to go about it ?

Our purpose is how to integrate this system in FNO . Is it viable or not. Some more safty coushions are required to minimize the risk ? Try S/L they hit fast. Don't do that and have a stroke!

Or does it mean that the FNo segment is only for FII and DII, where the cream of profits lay ?

To the best my experience, if one lot is handled nimbly can get you a plus of 50 thousand per day, if you are comfortable with both short and long. A bit of whipsaw makes it a negetive trade with MTM trailing losses and you dont know where to stop.

Yes ! You do need a very big heart to go into it.:)

Now it is upto Savant whether to continue or put a stop to it or start a new thread for it.

Wishes,

Lancer.

lancer

Hi Lancer,

The BUY Trigger Of NOIDATOLL Is Based On 20/50 & Not A Fresh BUY Trigger, Therefore, Trades Based On 20/50 Are Position Sized With Risk Of 1-2% With Targets....Not Advisable For F&O If It Is A Continuation & Moreover S/L Will Need To Change By Calculating 1-2% Risk On F&O Lot Size & Margin Employed.

Ideally One Should Take Positional F&O From Fresh Triggers From 5/6 Which Is Presently Referred To As BUYHOLD List.

Playing The Huge Lot Sizes Requires Lot Of Nimbleness, No Lunch, No Snacking, No Loo.....Till 3.30 PM....If You Are Already In A Trade....:)

Happy & Safer Trading

SavantGarde
Hi Savant,

That is why did not take Noida Toll. Shall look for The BuyHold ones to take positional buy. Now more interested in momentum counters, which show good degree of intra day volatility to work both so short and long side. I do understand the pitfalls of FNO trading being mentally and physically draining. But it is a challenge after all !:)

What is your opinion on EDUCOMPS for keeps for everyday trading with this system ?

But STOCHS, remain with me till......:thumb:

Wishes,

Lancer.

SavantGarde

Hi Lancer,

Here Are Few That You May Look Into

IFCI, PNB, ICICIBANK, SUZLON, ADLABSFILM, RELCAP, RNRL, CHAMBLFERT, FINANTECH & JPASSOCIAT

Happy & Safer Trading

SavantGarde

Hi Savant,

That is why did not take Noida Toll. Shall look for The BuyHold ones to take positional buy. Now more interested in momentum counters, which show good degree of intra day volatility to work both so short and long side. I do understand the pitfalls of FNO trading being mentally and physically draining. But it is a challenge after all !:)

What is your opinion on EDUCOMPS for keeps for everyday trading with this system ?

But STOCHS, remain with me till......:thumb:

Wishes,

Lancer.

mogembo

Dear Savant ji,

As always your words are precious.
I have some doubts here. Is it true that F&O is only for full time traders ?? Can I take part in this game without taking too much risk as a part-time trader ??
What should be my starting point to begin with F&O, any literature (here in TJ or otherwise) you can point me out to ??

Regards.

SavantGarde

Hi Mogembo,

F&O Segment Can Be Played By Part Time & Full Time Traders, Only Rules Of The Game Changes For Both Cases.

For Positional Traders

a) Deep Pocket To Support The Downside
b) Homework Should Be Very Precise
c) Conviction In The Homework Done
d) Intraday Is Not Recommended Unless Scaling Up Or Scaling Down Positions

Will Try & Post More Details Over The Weekend

Happy & Safer Trading

SavantGarde

Dear Savant ji,

As always your words are precious.
I have some doubts here. Is it true that F&O is only for full time traders ?? Can I take part in this game without taking too much risk as a part-time trader ??
What should be my starting point to begin with F&O, any literature (here in TJ or otherwise) you can point me out to ??

Regards.

mogembo

Thanks a lot Savantji for the reply.
When you say deep pockets... how much depth you are talking about ??
In thousands, lakhs, cr ?? If I remember correctly you mentioned to start a BUY/SELL list for F&Os sometime back.. can we still expect that to come anytime soon ?? I know, its too much to ask as you are already doing a lot for this community, but we humans are greedy by nature.. :)
"Yeh dil always maange more" ... !!!

scorpio77

Hi Savant,

Buy now you must have realised that the past few posts are inevitably leading to the promised new thread for F&O!!!!;)

Eagerly awaiting,

Thanks!

Hi Mogembo,

F&O Segment Can Be Played By Part Time & Full Time Traders, Only Rules Of The Game Changes For Both Cases.

For Positional Traders

a) Deep Pocket To Support The Downside
b) Homework Should Be Very Precise
c) Conviction In The Homework Done
d) Intraday Is Not Recommended Unless Scaling Up Or Scaling Down Positions

Will Try & Post More Details Over The Weekend

Happy & Safer Trading

SavantGarde

SavantGarde

Hi Mogembo,

Deep Pocket Is Relative In Terms Of What Is Picked Up...

Will Explain The Nitty Gritties....When I Am Ready To Post....For F&O

Happy & Safer Trading

SavantGarde

Thanks a lot Savantji for the reply.
When you say deep pockets... how much depth you are talking about ??
In thousands, lakhs, cr ?? If I remember correctly you mentioned to start a BUY/SELL list for F&Os sometime back.. can we still expect that to come anytime soon ?? I know, its too much to ask as you are already doing a lot for this community, but we humans are greedy by nature.. :)
"Yeh dil always maange more" ... !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.