Upstox - RKSV - Trade in Rs 20 Max

iTrade

Any idea on how long will I have to wait to use the Pro plan leverage for cash market? I like the plan but the fact that you display and sell the plan on your website without actually offering what it has to offer in reality is a concern

iTrade

There's already higher leverage on F&O on Pro Plan versus Dream. If you only trade Cash and have no need for F&O then we suggest you wait until we push it out and we'll enable it for you.
Any idea on how long will I have to wait to use the Pro plan leverage for cash market? I like the plan but the fact that you display and sell the plan on your website without actually offering what it has to offer in reality is a concern

Sorry, hang in there. We are shooting for next week.

DSM

Thanks RKSV, In today, so just saw your response. Yes, am aware of two passwords at logon. Would not the second one be transaction password? Asking, as I have used 3 other broker terminals, and none of them ask password at time of order execution. So either RKSV is right, or interpreting the rules differently. And if it is SEBI's rule that mandates transaction at time of order execution, it still goes against the retail traders interest. And we, as traders need to enlighten SEBI about it.

Hi DSM,

Not a broker trying to "protect himself." These are just SEBI rules to have 2 passwords at logon, and transaction password before placing trades or during idle hours.

Can it be implemented in other ways? Sure -- instead of asking questions or popping up for passwords, we can have better ways of authentication (such as Android's method of drawing a pattern to unlock a phone). But we can't bypass SEBI rules that mandate throwing in extra authentication factors.

@rksv,
Are your servers safe?
Are you aware of the issue?
"
Heartbleed virus arrives in India.

m.thehindubusinessline.com/features...rives-in-indian-cyberspace/article5900762.ece
google.com/m?q=heartbleed
mobile.bloomberg.com/news/2014-04-10/u-s-banks-urged-to-fix-heartbleed-internet-security-flaw.html
googleonlinesecurity.blogspot.in/2014/04/google-services-updated-to-address.html
ssl-tools.net/webservers

(Replace all _com _net as . )
When visiting transaction related websites, please check security website's certificate - Make sure Issuing date is older than 9 April 14. check vulnerability of website @ heartbleedorg or @
ssl-tools.net/webservers
If vulnerable, refrain from using that website, contact admin of that website. Ask them to patch it, issue new certificate and then change your password.

Beware especially of public bank S's internet banking websites
AFAIK, onlinesbicom doesn't give a full green against the defect.
Don't use Android 4.1.1 for any transactions including nest apk or your mobile banking application(All android phones with 4.1.1 have been shipped with defective open SSL library -libsslso in /system/lib)

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED."
Our back office runs on Microsoft IIS which is not affected by Open SSL. Our trade servers don't look to be impacted but we will rekey the SSL certs shortly.

Hi gansal,

It went live today. 10X MIS for Dream Plan customers. 15X for Pro plan and 20X for Ultimate plan customers. We will update our website shortly.

dear Rksv please provide special bracket order in nest as provided by zerodha

Sir,
I am interested in ultimate plan.But I only trade in future and options .What will be the charges only for FNO SEGMENT.Please start A new ultimate only for Fno.Is the cover order facility avilable for DREAM plan clients

Sir,
I am interested in ultimate plan.But I only trade in future and options .What will be the charges only for FNO SEGMENT.Please start A new ultimate only for Fno.Is the cover order facility avilable for DREAM plan clients
Hi sir,

CO is available for Dream Plan customers. Unfortunately, there is no "separate" Ultimate Plan for each segment.