Upstox - RKSV - Trade in Rs 20 Max

iTrade

Hi gansal,

It went live today. 10X MIS for Dream Plan customers. 15X for Pro plan and 20X for Ultimate plan customers. We will update our website shortly.
I see that I am not getting 10X on all NSE cash stocks. Do I still have to refer to the margin document that you publish in downloads to check the margin ???? Is this true ? I tried testing 10X margin on ABAN today and my order didn't go through. So can you clarify whether it is for all stocks or not ?

I see that I am not getting 10X on all NSE cash stocks. Do I still have to refer to the margin document that you publish in downloads to check the margin ???? Is this true ? I tried testing 10X margin on ABAN today and my order didn't go through. So can you clarify whether it is for all stocks or not ?
Hi gansal,

Yep, you may need to check the margin files every day. ABAN is not included in the list of F&O stocks. Leverage scales up only on those stocks. Grab the margin file from our dropbox.

Sir,
Your nse options transaction charges are higher@7150 vs zerodha @5900 per one crore of option premium.Please reduce the charge

Last edited:

lvgandhi

Is your stamp duty client's state dependent or constant for every one?