Upstox - RKSV - Trade in Rs 20 Max

how many points one has to cover for brokerage and other expenses for 2 lots of nifty traded in RKSV ? also in 1947 plan do we need to pay anything else apart from monthly charges of 1947 ? pls explain i am new to RKSV
Checkout their calculator for breakeven at this link : http://www.rksv.in/calculator.php

Apart from Rs. 1947 , Service Tax of Rs. 240 is added to 1947 . So in total one has to pay is Rs. 2187 , thats it , nothing else .

Raju

Hi All,

Are these figures correct ?

Stamp Duty for 2 trades of Nifty futures
RKSV = 20/- (Approx.)
Zerodha = 50/-

Transaction charges per cr

RKSV = 230/-
Zerodha = 490/-

Regards,
Raju

Hello RKSV, when I try to place a withdrawal request, the amount shown as my "Ledger Balance" is not updated from the previous day, though the ledger itself contains the updated amount and so does the surveillance report. So, I am not able to place a withdrawal request (which I just wanted to try).

Members, has anyone withdrawn any money from RKSV ?

Hi All,

Are these figures correct ?

Stamp Duty for 2 trades of Nifty futures
RKSV = 20/- (Approx.)
Zerodha = 50/-

Transaction charges per cr

RKSV = 230/-
Zerodha = 490/-

Regards,
Raju
Buddy ,

Though I trade mostly in Options but sometimes I trade in Nifty Futures also.

So after seeing my Digital Contract for a day when I traded in Nifty Futures as well with RKSV I will like to tell you that with :

4 Trades of CE
4 Trades of PE
1 Trade of Nifty Futures

The charges were :

[SEBI FEES] 0.54
[SRV ON TURNOVER] 7.07
[STAMP DUTY] 10.79
[STT-RND] 0.14
[STT-SQUP] 45.86
[TURNOVER CHG] 57.22

TOTAL 121.62

I hope this information helps . :)

Raju

Buddy ,

Though I trade mostly in Options but sometimes I trade in Nifty Futures also.

So after seeing my Digital Contract for a day when I traded in Nifty Futures as well with RKSV I will like to tell you that with :

4 Trades of CE
4 Trades of PE
1 Trade of Nifty Futures

The charges were :

[SEBI FEES] 0.54
[SRV ON TURNOVER] 7.07
[STAMP DUTY] 10.79
[STT-RND] 0.14
[STT-SQUP] 45.86
[TURNOVER CHG] 57.22

TOTAL 121.62

I hope this information helps . :)
Great..thanks for the info..It seems Stamp Duty /Transaction Charges does make difference to me as I would save some amount with RKSV.
As I have plans to execute only 2 trades daily on bnf.

Regards,
Raju

Trader J

This is mostly because of software limitations that we can't offer it. If we can get NSE NOW to properly handle risk in a way that works with our RMS team, then yes.
Dear RKSV,

Other brokers like Zeodha and Bezel providing intraday limit for option selling, so why not you ? I could not know what type of risk involved ? Please let we know. Thanks