Upstox - RKSV - Trade in Rs 20 Max

thanks but what abt stamp duty and other charges?
RKSV Freedom Plan is a prepaid brokerage plan. So other legal charges have to be taken into consideration for final cost per trade. These legal charges - STT, Stamp Duty , Transaction Charges , Education Cess etc. are shown in the calculator. These Legal charges are obviously apart from the Prepaid Brokerage.

You will surely have to calculate your breakeven [Brokerage+Legal charges] as per your expected trading volume in a month . This is a very subjective scenario as each individual will have different trading volume and so brokerage will have to be adjusted accordingly.

Hello RKSV, when I try to place a withdrawal request, the amount shown as my "Ledger Balance" is not updated from the previous day, though the ledger itself contains the updated amount and so does the surveillance report. So, I am not able to place a withdrawal request (which I just wanted to try).

Members, has anyone withdrawn any money from RKSV ?
Hi TP,

This is because it takes T+1 days for the payout to come from the exchange. There is also a holiday this week so things get pushed by a day. You will get the payout on Friday this week.

how many points one has to cover for brokerage and other expenses for 2 lots of nifty traded in RKSV ? also in 1947 plan do we need to pay anything else apart from monthly charges of 1947 ? pls explain i am new to RKSV
Other than 1947, you don't have to pay any brokerage charges for the month.

Regarding 2 lots of Nifty, you will still have to pay the statutory charges. You can find that out using our calculator at http://rksv.in/calculator.php. Select Future as your product, type 100 as your quantity (2 lots of Nifty = 100), type your buy and sell price and you'll see the breakdown of statutory charges plus your breakeven.

I used qty of 100 and price of 5600 and got a breakeven of Rs. 1.48 (meaning if you buy at 5600, you have to sell at 5601.48 or greater to make a profit) and statutory taxes of Rs. 147.66.

Dear RKSV,

Other brokers like Zeodha and Bezel providing intraday limit for option selling, so why not you ? I could not know what type of risk involved ? Please let we know. Thanks
Hi Trader J,

Working on a solution for the same. Right now we give the premium amount for selling options in return. It's mostly a software issue.

Without typing the full response again, I'll point you to an earlier thread where the discussion went -- http://www.traderji.com/brokers-trading-platforms/65135-rksv-unlimited-online-trading-1947-a-66.html#post689988.

We are trying to see what other options there are though.

Hi TP,

This is because it takes T+1 days for the payout to come from the exchange. There is also a holiday this week so things get pushed by a day. You will get the payout on Friday this week.
Is there is a limit on 1) the number of payout requests, 2) minimum/maximum amount.

Hi TP,

You mean stoploss orders placed by others/yourself? NSE doesn't show them on the market feed.
Fine. That's a good way of hiding one's orders.

Now, why the following stoploss order didn't trigger ?? The price has moved below my order.